How do I know if its pee or amm.fluid???

Do you have a midwife nearby? It's just a simple strip test (like urine) that they do to check, the strip just turns a certain colour. Perhaps your midwife would see you a bit earlier if you ask?

I phoned the local mw this morning, she said its nothing to do with them now I'm over 28 weeks so there is nothing they can do. She said as long as it doesnt happen continuously it should be ok. Phoned the labour ward of the hospital and they said the same, as long s it doesnt keep happening it should be ok, and to put a pad on, if it gets wet then phone back. That was lunch time and its been dry ever since, so as baby is moving round happily, hb sounds fine on the doppler, and everything is dry I'm hoping all is ok.

A little xx
I think I will phone the hospital in the morning after dropping off ds to see if I can get checked out though, just been speaking to dh, and agree that while its hopefully nothing (fingers crossed) it wouldnt do any harm to go up to the hospital and get checked, but I will prob have to make it sound "worse" than it is, coz they arent very keen on seeing us unless they have to! I suppose they would be able to tell me if it was waters, urine, or maybe it could be thrush or something, coz it is actually getting a bit itchy down there (tmi sorry)
:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->