How do I know this is my period?

porkypig

Reaction score
ive had my postpartum bledding for around 5 weeks after my birth, a few days ago i passed a clot and the bleeding seemed to have ceased. now its come back but heavy and proper blood (sorry tmi)
can i assume this is my first proper period or should i be worried???

i dont know whether its my period or the lochia getting heavier and therefore i should worry.
please help,, im confused xxx:cry:

I had this and have had nothing since so I think it's still lochia and not a proper period.. not sure though!

this is the first time though, thats its proper red (sorry) so it makes me think its my period, but i just dont know!!!! xx

Yeah mine was like that too, I thought I had a period too, but the fact that I've had nothing for 6 months+ makes me think it wasn't. I think its common for lochia to stop and start again.

whens it ever going to end??!!! im sick and tired of it!!!! lol x thanks for replying hun xx

Mines ended at about 6 and a half weeks so hang in there :rofl: Are you BFing? If so you probably wont get one for awhile after it stops :hugs:

no im not, i only did for a couple of days and couldnt get on with it so i switched to the bottle. im so worried, hope im ok xx

Aw, well it's defo normal so don't worry. Think it takes a few cycles to get back to 'normal' anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->