How do i know when i ov?

Laurn82

Reaction score
Well, the title says it all. This is my first 'real' cycle since coming off bc in Jan. I am on CD15 and have been using opk's since CD10 and still no positive. I had a really sharp pain today (found it hard to breath and stand up straight). It was sort of in line with my belly button but a bit more over to the right. Does this mean anything? I have had ewcm for the past couple of days, but more so today. I'm just concerned that me and my oh have not bd enough this month as he has been working weird shifts and there never seems to be enough hours in the day! Its really getting me down now as any other month we are a every night sort of couple. This month we have bd twice! On CD11 and CD13. Sorry for going on a bit but feel like you guys are the only ones that really understand how i'm feeling just now and may be able to give me some answers/advice. Thanks babes xxx

Sperm can live up to 7 days...just keep DTD till day 24 ish and hopefully you will catch that egg...:dust:

Donna xx

Thanks hun, just feel like we've totally wasted this month! Fingers crossed. Feeling a bit down just now, really thought we were going to crack it this month! Suppose there's still some hope. xxx

I didnt get pos opk last month til cd 17 - so keep checking! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->