How do i register for antenatal care etc?

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hi,

so its been 6years since iv done this lol how do i register for antenatal care and get a booking appointment?

thanks

It depends on where your located. In Ontario Canada I had to fill out an intake form on the local midwife website. Then they call back to schedule if they can take you. Otherwise call your doctor to refer you to an OB.

This will likely differ depending on your country/ state/ province.

Your antenatal care.

I found this for the UK. Looks like you just call your local midwife unit directly and go from there.

@mummy_smurf2b hey love I'm in UK, I had to ring my doc and they tell you what to do from there, most places in UK you have to self refer to the midwife unit via website, the receptionist at the docs should tell you all that but that's how I had to do, for instance I'm in Stockton-on-Tees and they have the teesside midwife referral form, or could also Google "midwife referral in (wherever you are)" and congratulations xx

Thanks, iv just googled it and found the refferal form, when can i expect to hear from them?

Thanks, iv just googled it and found the refferal form, when can i expect to hear from them?

How far are you? Normally they do a 8 week booking in appointment where you'll get bloods done forms filling out and your maternity notes xx

4week, just wandering when they will send the appointment, it may fall when im on holiday at the beginning of july as thats when il be 8week.

4week, just wandering when they will send the appointment, it may fall when im on holiday at the beginning of july as thats when il be 8week.

If the appointment is at that time can always ring and change xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->