How do I???

goddess25

Reaction score
Ok so I have started a new thread in the TTC section for April testers but I can't get my dates right. When I am typing them in i put them in the middle of the page so it is more centred, but when i preview the dates of the month are down the left hand side. I have posted it but will ammend it when i know how. I have been fiddling around on here for ages now, any help would be appreciated.

Ok so I have started a new thread in the TTC section for April testers but I can't get my dates right. When I am typing them in i put them in the middle of the page so it is more centred, but when i preview the dates of the month are down the left hand side. I have posted it but will ammend it when i know how. I have been fiddling around on here for ages now, any help would be appreciated.

Hmmm as i don't know what you have been doing to centre them I'm going to take a guess :lol: If you have been using your space bar to centre them,then they may revert back but what you can do is highlight the text then use the "align centre" button at the top of your posting screen

https://www.babyandbump.com/images/editor/justifycenter.gif, <This, it is next where you have bold, italics, underline.

I'll also have a look at it for you x

I've done it for you, you can't do it on Quick reply, you have to go advanced :)

Thanks so much I was using the spacebar thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->