how do ou do it?

kimberley3

1 angel bean <3
Reaction score
how do you ladies stop getting urine infections while ttc, as im not weeing afterwards just going straight to sleep i now have an urine infection and it hurts :( but i dont want to wee afterwards to keep as much sperm up there lol. and as we are trying most days as i just came off bcp we want to make sure we get the egg. anybody else have the smae issues :D

Hi I usually lie in bed or as long as poss maybe 20 mins and then pee. Legs in the air lol!

Could also be from having too much sex? From other info I've read it can be better to try every other day so th sperm is stronger. Which might help stop your infections.

Hope that helps and good luck!
X

Hi Kimberley3

I used to get uti's quite a bit and they hurt like hell so now i just lay or stick my legs up for about 15 mins then go pee as they say those that fall out are the dead ones anyway.

Lots of luck and:dust:

how do you ladies stop getting urine infections while ttc, as im not weeing afterwards just going straight to sleep i now have an urine infection and it hurts :( but i dont want to wee afterwards to keep as much sperm up there lol. and as we are trying most days as i just came off bcp we want to make sure we get the egg. anybody else have the smae issues :D

I have been puttin gmy pins up lol but i feel like if i wee i will get rid of it, is it really that easy to get rid of it or will like you said 20mins be enough. I read that too, about the too much sex but then in a book i had they said its a myth if your OH has good sperm quality, another reason why we are this month is im going to be going away for a week with work and o is around either before the week if its 28day cycle or if like last month (first proper cycle from off the pill) was 36days it will be on the day i get back!
thank you for my info im going to deffo try every other day next month.

good luck to you to with the trying xx

A good quality strong probiotic is what I tend to prescribe for urinary tract infections.

If you are prone to UTIs, you really need to pee after sex...or you're going to keep getting them. I make sure to lay down for 20 mins and then go to the bathroom. That keeps me UTI free :)

what would you suggest to use?
i have looked in to over the counter meds but say not safe while preggers so i thought it would not be safe while trying, could water and cranberry juice flush it out without having to use medications. but i wanted to do it without using any meds to keep my body free of stuff that could mess my body up. sorry for sounding silly and thank you

If i was you i would call your docs and do a pee sample for them to test for you. They will prob offer some first line antibiotics but you can say you want to wait until the results come back if you prefer just to be sure as some uti's you cant get rid of with cranberry/ or water and it can get worse if you dont get it treated if it needs to be.
I had a uti and never got it treated and it went to a kidney infection which was so painful, if i think im getting a uti now like you i dont want to take drugs unness so i just get a sample into the docs for them to check.

Hope it clears up soon for you.

thank you everybody and thank you babies i might just do that go 2oro just to ask them to test it for me as im going away with work taking three of our service users on hol for a week so i dont want to be in pain all week and away working heheh, ooo that sounds painful i dont want a kidney infection!

trying peeing before you have sex that is what i do. Hope you feel better soon :(

UTIs suck! I always had to pee while on BCP or I'd likely get one. Since we've just started trying I've been lying down for about 20 minutes after and then going pee. Cranberry juice is a good cure - I use that whenever I get one. You can also get cranberry pills from a pharmacy. I'd check with a Dr about that before use though just incase!

I take a cranberry supplement everyday to help me not get UTI. I am prone to them and this has help big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->