How do they get away with this?!

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
How do these celebrities get away with saying so much crap on twitter, I was a fan of Professor Green until I read this, It's outrageous! Bulimia is NOT funny, I don't care if he's just voicing his stupid opinion, as a sufferer of Bulimia throughout most of my teenage years, this is the last thing I want to read in the paper. I mean coming from someone who supposedly has a "troubled background" you'd think he'd be a little bit more sensitive!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...mia-is-intelligent-eating-disorder-tweet.html

I've not liked him for a long time :nope: I've suffered with eating disorders and I don't think it's something to joke about. I also have OCD and don't find OCD jokes funny at all either. They're both so hard to overcome and I never have totally..And I'm glad he's got loads of backlash. It's well deserved. What a jerk! x

i wouldn't worry about it hun he's obviously a complete nob!

Yeah I'm glad his fans weren't happy, considering most of them would be teenage girls it just isn't acceptable, we don't have enough role models in today's society.

Yeah I'm glad his fans weren't happy, considering most of them would be teenage girls it just isn't acceptable, we don't have enough role models in today's society.
In my opinion the problem is that we have too many of the wrong kind of role model as this clearly shows.

What an idiot this guy is - too much mouth, not enough intellect.

What an ignorant twunt. I hope he gets shedloads of backlash.

Yuck he sounds vile!!! Luckily it seems like everyone knows he's just thick and not taking him too seriously

My cousin bumped into him shopping in NY today, I told her to pull him up about it!

Not nice, but then people make jokes about fat people, skinny people, tall people, short people, dead people, people with different accents, by peoples gender, by boob size, hair colour, family, skin colour, even the queen etc

Most "jokes" will insult someone in one way or another why are some more offensive than others? just wondering nothing to do with his tweet now

Frankie Boyle is the one that gets me.
Such a vile, disgusting man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"