How do they know!?

Chel

Reaction score
Jasper does this every single week! I have my mothers group at 2pm on a thursday, we meet at various cafes and parks every week... Jasper is ALWAYS asleep at the time I need to leave and every single week I'm betwen 30minutes and 1 hour late! Every week!

I hate waking him though!

I always think, well, he's been down for an hour, so he'll wake in about 30 minutes, so I'll just be a little late....but.... of course, when he wakes in 30 minutes he needs a feed, which take 20 minutes and by the time we get out the door, its time we were there already!

Oh! Horray! He just started crying while I'm typing!

I'm going to be on time today! :happydance:

Good timing!

:lol:
Just try moving him to his stroller, reclined. Maybe he will stay asleep while your on your way there?!

:lol:
Just try moving him to his stroller, reclined. Maybe he will stay asleep while your on your way there?!

Not a chance! I've tried it a few times with no luck... the eyes pop open as I'm lowing him down! Once he's in the pram he starts screaming - and then expects a feed because he ALWAYS expects a feed after 3 seconds of openings his eyes!

I wish he'd go down for sleeps in his pram... that would be easiest.

Sometimes I think I should leave when he's going down for a nap, as I can always find some errand that means I walk around the shops or something for an hour - nd he'll sleep if the pram is moving. But then... I'm really not that organised, I'm always still getting ready as I run out the door, even if I've had to wait for Jasper to wake !

We make a great team - we're an hour late wherever we go!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->