How do you all do it?

Lauren25

Reaction score
How do you all cope when your not well with your LO. Ive been in loads of pain and ended up going to the doctors to find out i may have Gall Stones and have to wait for a scan. In the meantime ive been put on really strong painkillers which make me feel sick and lightheaded but stop the pain for a couple of hours.

OH is a work and is working all night tonight so im totally on my own!

Sorry im just feeling sorry for myself really but feel really bad on Bobby cause i feel like a hopeless Mum not being able to do everything with him!!

I posted something like this the other day, I was that poorly every time i stood up i fainted..
Anyway, i left all the house work, my OH brought bottles etc into my room and we laid in bed all day until i felt well enough to walk around.

If you can get people to help do so, if not, take it easy, do what you can, dont force yourself to do anything if you cant :flower:

You go into mom zone... you operate at 40% capacity and zombie your way through it. It's brutal. But it is temporary.

No idea but you manage! It was hell when my daughter had a gastro bug and then i got so ill i fainted. It was just awful!

I hope you feel better soon!:flower:

I've been feeling very dizzy lately.. but somehow manage to plod along - very slowly. I have done what someone said above about keeping bottles in bedroom and just taking it easy.

Hope you are feeling better soon :hugs: x

well when I got mirena i heard the cramps afterwards could be as bad as contractions at times so I called my mom to come with me to the appointment and drive me home.
she also stayed at our house, gave me a heating pad and only brought James up when he needed to nurse.

any family or friends around that could help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->