How do you cook your chicken?

candeur

Reaction score
I'm not much of a cook so this is all new to me! I've got some chicken thighs as I've been told that the dark meat as more iron, but how do I cook them? I would've assumed that you fry it but I've read recipes where you boil it? Sorry if it's a stupid question :blush:

I boil them or wrap it in foil and bake it in the oven. I don't fry any of Hannah's foods...

well I tend to cut Hannah's chicken into chunks first so they cook very very quickly. Maybe 45 minutes or so? If they aren't done when you check them you can always pop them back in another 15 mins

I poach mine. (fancy word for boil hahah)

I've given her roasted as well.

I would roast them....and eat the crispy skin off them as baby can't chew it :blush:num num:happydance:

I would put them in the oven for an hourish.

noooooooooooo not an hour, blimey it only takes an hour and a half to cook a whole chicken.

Put them in a medium/hot oven (gas 6, 200c) for about 20mins and check there's no pink in the middle, or simmer for about 15mins:happydance:

Well my oven is kind of broke everything needs to be in an hour :rofl:

Well my oven is kind of broke everything needs to be in an hour :rofl:

:dohh:....bless ya:hugs:. I was just thinking it would be way too dry and unpallatable for a little un after that length of time. I'm quite a keen homecook so have made these mistakes lots of times before:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->