How do you do it?

too_scared

Finn's mommy <3
Reaction score
We're not even ntnp yet but I can already foresee me not being able to be casual about it. :wacko:

We actually did it backwards...actively tried for a few months which was stressful, disappointing, and putting strain on our marriage. So we stopped, and I got pregnant within a month!

Awesome! Congratulations :)

We already did all that stressful stuff too. I want to avoid it and just enjoy the relationship with my husband now and what will be will be but I'm scared I'll be symptom spotting like nuts :wacko:

Awesome! Congratulations :)

We already did all that stressful stuff too. I want to avoid it and just enjoy the relationship with my husband now and what will be will be but I'm scared I'll be symptom spotting like nuts :wacko:

You might surprise yourself! I was fully expecting NOT to get pregnant that month since we only had sex once 4 days before ovulation, so I took a test before my annual exam just to make sure that I WASN'T...surprise.

Me and my husband have been not trying not preventing for 7 years now. Its hard sometimes because you want life to hand you a surprise :) But it's also healthy on the relationship. We enjoy our sex life and each other and I'm sure we will enjoy a little one just as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->