How do you enjoy life?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
What do you do to make the most out of each day?

Or are you the type that is so busy during the day with work and kids that you find it hard to take time out to enjoy life?

With working together me and OH make a point out of NOT discussing work when we get home. Home is home and although we're very busy and work pretty long hours we like to make sure that we spend "quality" time at home and make the most of things.

Thats our little way of making sure we enjoy life .. taking time out from everything to spend quality time together.

What do you do to make the most out of each day?

Or are you the type that is so busy during the day with work and kids that you find it hard to take time out to enjoy life?

I've been so busy with Hannah that I've found I had little time for myself....until recently when I bought a book (always loved to read). So each day while she takes her nap, unless I'm napping with her of course or on BnB, I sit down with her and the book and read :)

basically since Alexa was born, my main enjoyment in life has been raising Alexa and playing with her, because time just goes way too fast and before I know it, she will not want to be around me so much. i have a pretty uneventful life, but I am contented. I also take Alexa out for a drive, and then a walk pretty much everyday. I also enjoy reading when I get the chance.

I go on BnB!

God I'm so not making the most of life through this pregnancy. I'll make up for it when the baby's out though. I've no room in my head or body for enjoying anything much...

I am a SAHM right now (I am employed, but, just don't work right now) and I enjoy walking to and from school with my kids, a hot cup of tea while chatting on the computer ;) a good book, making sweets with the kids, reading them stories, bath time...the little things I guess. :)

I make sure i shop be it window shop or buying things, not one day goes by unless i stay at home where i havnt bought anything.
It a hobby to try and find bargains.

I've cut down on the enjoyment of life since I moved back home hah. Sometimes I'll go out with my friends for dinner but that's once every blue moon. I guess I spend a lot more time with my parents and sister now, but I don't mind that at all because I missed out on 3 1/2 years of it when I didn't come home. So I'm enjoying it, although I do miss my lifestyle before moving home.

im like Kay, i like to go out shopping, even if i just buy something for a couple of £ then im happy. I have a circuit of shops that i try and get round every so often!!!

and wheres all these questions coming from today Leeanne? r u in a pondering mood?? :rofl:

and wheres all these questions coming from today Leeanne? r u in a pondering mood?? :rofl:

LOL

Someone noticed. Funny, I was thinking earlier "God, I am in a real reflective mood today."

I find it hard to make the most out of each day actually. I find myself being quite negative sometimes. Like when I have a go at OH or when i can't be bothered. Quite sad really, I'd like to make the most out of each day. I need to be more positive!

i get alot of enjoyment spending time with my animals. I live in a small town and keep my horses on the outskirts- pretty much middle of nowhere, as much as i like technology and shops and meeting people, just sitting watching my dogs play and the horses graze in the open fresh countryside is my little me time, no matter how crappy or stressed i feel its so peaceful.

:huh:

Don't know...currently just enjoying with Lola-Rose,but I have to say without Dtarbucks and shopping I just wouldn't be! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->