How do you feel about trying for baby number 2

Aww bless you! It took about 5 months but two of them months oh was working alot so perhaps missed the window. I started taking folic acid but decided after 4 months that i was going to stop trying because i was fed up of disappointment and thats the month i fell pregnant.

My cycles have gott shorter so i do worry if thats my body becoming pess fertile although i am only 27. It will be lovely too have two close together. I really hope you get your bfp soon!! If i am not successful this month I'll probably start taking folic acid and buy some ovulation sticks. I dont think im one of those people who fall easily.
Xx

Thats not too bad, I hope you are quick with number 2! I have just turned 28 and stupidly feel like my clock is ticking - I know I am not old but I do feel it sometimes! :haha:

I bought myself and OH conception care tablets that I have started this month and just finished AF so am good to go! :happydance: I downloaded the fertility friend app to see if that may help keep track of everything! What CD are you now? xx

I am on cd 12.dtd last night too so cd 9 and cd 11. I am not 100% sure when i ovulate but i am hoping those two days have covered ovulation. How about you? I feel like time is ticking too lol. We will get there i am sure xx

Lots of emotions really.

Excited as we really want another and I want my DD to have a sibling.

Nervous that there will be a 6 year age gap - going back to sleepless nights, having a newborn etc

Sad that there will be a 6 year age gap, hoping that it doesn't stop my DD loving their baby sister/brother

Scared at being much older than previously and it taking longer to get pregnant again and being higher risk for complications (38 in a couple of weeks) and especially as I just miscarried this month too.

Hopefully your little girl will enjoy the big sister role. She will probably love helping. I dread sleepless nights too again. In tired enough as it is as dd rudely awakens us every morning at 5am. I often have a headache or feel drained lol.
Even though i am 27 i dont fall pregnant fast as ive not been careful as such for months but busy schedules mean not always time to dtd. Its disappointing when af arrives but we had children once so we have a good chance. Really sorry about your mc. I had a chemical and it is horrible when you have had the bfp xx

hey :)

i have a 10 month old dd, and have been ntnp then ttc since she was 2 months old,
i am scared of having them so close, having morning sickness, not being well. i also have to leave my home 2 weeks before baby is due to the hospital as we live so far away from one.
but i believe my dd having a sibling close in age is more important to me than any of the worries, and ii will just have to manage with what ever crops up!
thankfully i have a great support network which helps x

Definitely is easier if you have a support network around you. My partner is amazing but we dont have any regular sitters etc. i hate morning sickness it really puts a stress factor into it all. It's extremely emotionally draining when you feel sick for weeks and people say your pregnant not ill. It does not make things easier :-( hope you get a bfp soon xx

Hi there,

I'm PETRIFIED!!

Scared I'll end up LTTC again, scared it will happen to quickly, scared that LG will hate new baby, scared we'll be broke all of the time, scared I wont be able to cope, scared I'll get another difficult baby and the list goes on. But I guess until we get there we'll never know and I'm sure all of these anxieties will be forgotten about. Good luck!! xxx

I agree when we are actually in the situation we will get through it. I gues its all part of being parents worrying. In the old days its amazing how they coped with loads of children isn't it. X

Aww bless you! It took about 5 months but two of them months oh was working alot so perhaps missed the window. I started taking folic acid but decided after 4 months that i was going to stop trying because i was fed up of disappointment and thats the month i fell pregnant.

My cycles have gott shorter so i do worry if thats my body becoming pess fertile although i am only 27. It will be lovely too have two close together. I really hope you get your bfp soon!! If i am not successful this month I'll probably start taking folic acid and buy some ovulation sticks. I dont think im one of those people who fall easily.
Xx

Thats not too bad, I hope you are quick with number 2! I have just turned 28 and stupidly feel like my clock is ticking - I know I am not old but I do feel it sometimes! :haha:

I bought myself and OH conception care tablets that I have started this month and just finished AF so am good to go! :happydance: I downloaded the fertility friend app to see if that may help keep track of everything! What CD are you now? xx

I am on cd 12.dtd last night too so cd 9 and cd 11. I am not 100% sure when i ovulate but i am hoping those two days have covered ovulation. How about you? I feel like time is ticking too lol. We will get there i am sure xx

I am CD 9, planning to DTD tonight if DD goes to be early enough - her birthday tomorrow so she may be up for the night! Gonna start OPKs tomorrow morning I think and also ordered a thermometer to start temping. Fingers crossed you have covered ovulation. Yes, lets be positive - although we are so scared of number 2 we want it to happen now! :haha: xx

Aww how exciting. Hope she has a lovely birthday! Sounds like you have a good plan in place. :) x

Thank you! :) hopefully the plan works! Will be lovely if we both get our BFP this month! xx

Definitely feel alot better after this post knowing im not alone xx

I'm TTC #2. DD is now 4 and I'm panicking that the age gap will be too big if I do get pregnant (PCOS - not ovulating at all at the minute). Couldn't have done it any sooner - left DD's dad and found a lovely new man that wants lots of babies! DD also sleeps through the night 9 times out of 10 so worried about sleepless nights again.

DD keeps asking if there is a baby in my tummy as well - no idea where she's got that from :wacko:

Betty - Nothing like a bit of pressure then!! DD keeps saying she wants a sister.... I have a feeling she might be asking me to take her back if I do manage to get her one! :haha:

It must be stressfull when you are not ovulating. Is there medication to help with that? Nature hasn't made it easy for some at all :-(

I can imagine with older ones there will either be jealousy for a few months or like my nephew who was five he went into protective brother mode instantly.

I think sleepless nights are scary especially since dd mostly sleeps through but wakes up around 5.30 which often startles me awake and i feel rough lol x

I'm starting to TTC #2 this month and I'm mostly just worried about not being able to focus on my son in the same way when we have another one - both during the pregnancy and then forever afterwards. We have an amazing bond that I'm worried about loosing. Somehow trying for number 2 feels like a much bigger decision than trying for number one did!

I'm starting to TTC #2 this month and I'm mostly just worried about not being able to focus on my son in the same way when we have another one - both during the pregnancy and then forever afterwards. We have an amazing bond that I'm worried about loosing. Somehow trying for number 2 feels like a much bigger decision than trying for number one did!

I totally agree. I feel scared about struggling with pregnancy and missing out on the best part of a year of enjoyment with my dd. my oh said its hard to imagine splitting your love with another child but i guess we are thinking of that from a not knowing child two yet bit we wIll feel exactly the same about them. I think we will be fine can still put a newborn in a pram and take other child to the park etc whilst they sleep you can push them on the swings etc.

I have nobody who i can just ring for help so id have to have dd here even if i was as sick as a dog xx

I totally agree. I feel scared about struggling with pregnancy and missing out on the best part of a year of enjoyment with my dd. my oh said its hard to imagine splitting your love with another child but i guess we are thinking of that from a not knowing child two yet bit we wIll feel exactly the same about them. I think we will be fine can still put a newborn in a pram and take other child to the park etc whilst they sleep you can push them on the swings etc.

I have nobody who i can just ring for help so id have to have dd here even if i was as sick as a dog xx

The best advise I have heard is that you don't have to half your love, your love doubles. Cheesy but that's what I'm hoping is true :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->