how do you feel about your oh seeing you give birth?

P

pinkbumpnov

My OH is quite squeamish. So I worry he will pass out lol

Is it better if he stays at the top end?

Also worried about doing a poo :blush:

Whats everyone elses feeling on your guy seeing you in labour?x

i want him there, and being honest i don't think he'll want to watch bubba come out....

thought scares him.

but i know he will be of invaluable support to me

i wouldnt have it any other way. TBH i would be devastated if my hubby wasnt there its the most precious thing that a couple can experience together. If he is squeamish then tell him to stay the top end and dont worry about pooing if you do you wont even know it coz the midwives get rid of it so quickly xx

My hubby is desperate to see baby be born and cut the cord. After missing his two daughters births he wants in on the action his time :haha::thumbup:

First daughter we had split up and he didnt make it in time because of a stupid ex :cry:

Second daughter i gave birth squatting and he was behind me sitting on a birthing ball supporting me. so he couldn't see much until baby was here and couldn't cut the cord because if he had moved i would have fallen over :haha:

oh and i did poo during the second. :blush: Infact i had a really bad upset stomach throughout and yes i did care and did know what was happening but my lovely hubby has never uttered a word about it. :cloud9:

Im scared of him seeing me do a poo :/ I know everyone says that i wont care at that point but i blummin will, especially if everyone in the room can smell it eeeeeeek!

My hubby will be there, but we both want him by my head to give me moral support - I don't feel too comfortable with him seeing me like that especially if I do have a bm. :blush:

I dont mind him seeing the blood and guts but him seeing me do a poo from that angle mortifies me! Even I havent seen myself do a poo! haha! xx

i had a bm with my first :blush: but the midwife had my bottom covered so my dh didnt see :D

I have strictly said to my partner that he stays where my head is !

I want him 1oo% there - but certainly dont want him seeing the birth! I want gij to cut the cord too - but again they cut the cord after the baby is placed skin to skin and I'll be covered down there at that point I hope!

My hubby is a bit squeamish and he was worried about passing out or throwing up, but I can honestly say he was amazing! I had a home water birth and he quite happily got rid of any poo (yes unfortunately there was some!) and he watched his son be born, even though he had always insisted that he wouldn't. He says it was the most amazing thing he's ever seen - I think we worry so much about what it's going to be like but in the moment they (and us women) get completely caught up in how incredible it is.

as long as he's there I really dont care what he sees, apart from the the poop thing he's seen it all before :haha: thats how we all got here!!

Im just going to let him do and go where he feels up to, if he thinks he cant handle it then im not going to force him, think i would rather him up with me keeping me going

i am completely comfortable with him and my mum being there....they've both seen me naked. OH isn't so much squeemish but i am keen to see how he handles it.

I want my DH there 100% he has already told me he's staying at my head he's afraid if he sees bubba coming out he's never gonna look at my hoo ha the same way again. Which is fine by me don't want my sex life to suffer if its going to play mind tricks with him lol

I want him there are he wants to be there... But seriously I'm scared he will pass out because he is deadly scared of needles, and if I do have to have the section, imagine him in there even if he sits by my head????

If I go natural he will still be squeamish but I know he will do his best.

Ooo i don't mind at all, i want him there the whole time, whatever happens, he's pretty tough so i think he'll be fine, just cant wait to see his face when he sees baby for the first time!

Im scared of him seeing me do a poo :/ I know everyone says that i wont care at that point but i blummin will, especially if everyone in the room can smell it eeeeeeek!

OMG! the smell never occurred to me!

Its the smell bit that really bothers me cos my friend told me it happened to her :blush: The things us women have to go through eh! Lol! I just dont want our sex life to suffer afterwards, it really worries me. How can you find someone sexy who've youve seen pass a head through their bits and done a poo at the same time. Eek! On the other hand.....i just cant wait to see OH's face when he sees baby for the first time, yey!!! :happydance:

He was up top with me most of the time, I needed him to support me, think he looked when the midwife said she could see his head but he said he wish he didn't look lol, but no he is there to support me!

Its the smell bit that really bothers me cos my friend told me it happened to her :blush: The things us women have to go through eh! Lol! I just dont want our sex life to suffer afterwards, it really worries me. How can you find someone sexy who've youve seen pass a head through their bits and done a poo at the same time. Eek! On the other hand.....i just cant wait to see OH's face when he sees baby for the first time, yey!!! :happydance:

I heard about this survey on the radio years ago that said 1/3 of men finf their wives less attractive after watching them give birth. Might have been BS, but it stuck with me. Everyone tells me 'oh modesty goes out the window once you have a kid' but I think everyone is different, and as of right now, I care. I told my hubby he can stand by my head only, he's fine with it (he's also a little squemish) and doesn't want to cut the cord. But I guess like with everything else, we'll see what happens when the time actually comes:shrug:

Well this is the second time so he has seen it all before lol, and he saw everything and cut the cord! He was absolutely covered in blood after though :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->