How do you feel at the half way point?

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
I'm glad to be at the half way point. I feel like I'm sailing through and have got through the worst and most worrying time of it all. There is still a way to go so there is still a fear of something going wrong, but for the most part, I generally feel good.

I think it's also dawning on me that these first 20 weeks have flown by in the grand scheme of things, even when they've at times felt never ending and the next 20 will fly by and my littlest boy will be here!

How are you ladies feeling at this point?

If you're not quite half way, how do you think you'll feel? Or how do you hope to feel? :)

This pregnancy has been the worst for me in terms of fear I had a miscarriage before DD1 but for some reason this MMC before the little bubs I have now has just made me extremely fearful. I do try to push it away and trust in God but there are times when my mind wanders... With all that being said I do feel quite a bit better now that I'm past the halfway point in terms of fear and just think about worst-case scenarios every once in a while but I feel a lot better than I did in my first and most of my second trimester now that I'm almost in my third.

Almost half way and couldn't be more pleased!! MS and fatigue were bad this time so I'm so excited to feel better and actually be excited about this baby. Oh and starting to feel little nudges which makes me try and imagine what this baby looks like. It's exciting!

Still a few weeks until that point and my scan.. Just want to get there! Anxious that the scan goes well, and hoping to stop feeling sick soon! If all is well at the scan than I'm really hoping the second half of this pregnancy goes smoothly as want to enjoy it being my last! Extremely impatient to meet my first ever baby girl and my boys little sister tho!!!

I just hit halfway today. Today i have all sorts of feelings. First thought is wow, after all those years of trying, we are finally here. Then i feel excitement knowing that on Monday i finally get to see the LO and get to find out what we are having. I also feel scared knowing that something could still go wrong (not that I think anything will).

I feel okay just so so tired and have the odd bit of heartburn but not as bad as previous pregnancy just yet.

I feel anxious. If the first half went that fast I can only imagine how fast the second half is going to go! And then I'll have a new little squish. It'll be great and overwhelming!

Nauseous all the damn time. Also, stuck between wanting this pregnancy to last forever and wanting my baby to get here already. It's going way too fast. I'm sure I was only 5 weeks pregnant yesterday

21 weeks today. I am pretty okay. I am so tired. By the time dinner is over I am so far past exhausted.

I am pretty happy to be half way but at the same time I feel like time is moving too quick.

I feel okay just so so tired and have the odd bit of heartburn but not as bad as previous pregnancy just yet.

That's how I feel. So wiped! Heartburn is bad tho.. But I was lot worse with the girls. My sickness came back for a full 48hrs. Was awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->