How do you get the doctor to listen to you?

gaby

Married, but not ttc
Reaction score
Ok, so AF is still no where in site. CD 101 now.

Now ttc anymore, but i still want to know where the heck my period's gone. I've got to go back onto some kinda contraception (no idea what yet -_- not the pill i hope) but surely not having a cycle would screw up some of them?

Also now i'm concerned about things for when i do want to ttc after uni (yay, going to uni, if i get in lol)

But i just know the doc's gonna just say "blah irregular cycle coming off the pill blah", but i think its gona beyond that now. 5months since i same off it and i've only had one proper period (not counting the fake pill one). And this cycle's twice the length of my first one and that was long enough -_-

I mean, its nice having no AF, but i'd rather have AF and know everything was ok than have things how they are now.

Plus i keep getting random pains down there. Kinda twinges, nothing big.

Anyhoo, thanks for reading ^_^

:hugs: Gaby

Sending you lots of hugs. Although my situation was not he same as yours (I was not ttcing at the time) I know how distressing this can be. Whe I stopped depoprovera injections it was 2 years before I had a period. I was constantly pg testing and worrying. All you want to know is that evrything is okay!

I went to the doctors and they did blood tests to check hormone levels and lo and behold that same day I got my period! Made me feel really stupid!

Anyway I wante dto let you know I understand how uncomfortable it can feel when things aren't quite right!

:hugs:

Thanks Lynnie :hugs: Wow, random that ur period started the day you got the test, lol. I'd just be really annoyed if that happened

Oddly, i haven't tested since the end of march. I guess its because I'm not ttc anymore. But i keep seeing babies on tv and stuff -_- I need to get contraception started b4 i break and ttc again, lol.

must be so annoying, wen i first saw your post about 60 day cycle, i though god thats long and guess what i'm now on day 60 of my cycle:hissy:
three BFN's later, been to doctors and they are doing a blood test for hormone levels tomorrow, and testing for diabetes and general bloods.
So no food for me after 8pm.:cry:
knowing my luck i'll come on tonight!! told the doc about irregular cycles and he said not alot he can do, i cant take the pill as it gives me horrendous migraines, so he said it will jsut take me a while to catch ovulation and may take longer - apparently 18 months is average!
:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

mmm, i used to get migraines so much but since i've come off the pill i rarely get them, so i guess it was the pilling causing them. thats one of the reasons i dont wanna go back on it. Atleast they're getting you all checked out hun ^_^ They prob would with me too if i went, lol. but i get all nervous and things come out of my mouth all wrong, lol

If I were you I would certainly go to your GP, worst case senareio he sends you home again telling you not to worry, but at the same time something might not be right and its worth getting investigated even if just for your own piece of mind. Is it possible its anything to do with your life style, do you eat properly, excessive dieting and stress can cause periods to stop.

Mmm, I suppose I have been stressed a lot lately -_- I think i eat properly, but i guess i do lack exercise ^^; Eh... Mmm, i'll go to the doctor asap ^_^ Just need to find the phone number now -_- Lol

Gaby ask for doctor donnelly at that surgery he is great and will sort you out the other you see was a twat!
Bex.x

mmm, yeah, i was gonna book an appn with him when i get round to calling on monday ^_^ havent actually seen a doctor there yet, but i bet the nurse asked a crap one, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->