How do you know if baby's back to back??

Good question I have thought about this too, I was guessing more back pain than normal and I know that the back labour is supposed to be pretty brutal but dont know in terms of baby positioning. I can't really tell what I am feeling this time around since I have the anterior placenta it has to be super obvious.

my baby went back to back and I labored for a very long time without an epidural....it's not too bad ladies. It'll be over one way or another, and you'll have a beautiful baby. Some of them are just sunny side up :p

I am sooooooo glad to hear this :)

hehe! I have a genetic condition that made my body not dilate correctly so that was most of why my labor was so long! I made it to 7cm with no pain medication whatsoever, but I ended up getting the epi just so I could sleep!
When I pushed her out I had very little epi left in my system, and she came out facing up...it really wasn't that bad! It's over before you know it! :)
The good news is, no bump pain! My entire labor pain was in my back, which I think I prefer over in my belly. I hate cramps and I'd take a back ache any day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->