How do you know your ntnp??

Beccaboop

Mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
At the moment we are not using protection most of the month except for the week i'm ovulating!! I'm not charting,temping or using any ovulation test so am I ntnp or wtt???

We don't have long until we are going to TTC so neither of us would mind if I got pregnant now really!

:D

Thanks

Sounds to me like NTNP :thumbup: My definition of preventing altogether, would be if you were on birth control or if you used a condom every single time you and DH had sex, so since that isn't the case, in my opinion, you're NTNP :happydance: which btw is how I got pregnant with #2 lol.

:hug:

were the same, were not using any protection at any point, even though we do use withdrawal most of the time, but if we got pregnant we would both be overjoyed! :) xxx

Cool thanks for replying!!
I thought we were ntnp but I don't think I'll tell my husband cos when I suggested ntnp it caused an argument cos he felt like I was trying to get him to TTC before the date we decided on! But I just happened he knows I'm not of the pill anymore so if he chooses not to use a condom then that's up to him!! :D

Men don't understand ntnp I dont think !!!

lol, they really don't understand, my DH was so freaked out about having kids when we first met, but by the time we got engaged it was HIS idea to ntnp...then once DS was like 6 months old he was suggesting we TTC already!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->