How do you quote several people in the same reply ?

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
Can I reply to more than one person at a time ?

I've just read a thread where someone has quoted several people all in the same reply, how do you do that ?

Any help much appreciated :)

hiya.

do you see next to the normal quote button theres "+, well if you click that the + will turn to a - meaning you have selected this text for quoting. When you come to select the final quote just click quote as normal and they all selected quotes should appear. Hope that makes sense!

hiya.

do you see next to the normal quote button theres "+, well if you click that the + will turn to a - meaning you have selected this text for quoting. When you come to select the final quote just click quote as normal and they all selected quotes should appear. Hope that makes sense!

ooh thanks I'll have to have a go now :)

hiya.

hiya.

ooh thanks I'll have to have a go now :)
im trying that!!!lets see if it worked!!

I didnt know that! Thanks I always wondered how it was done.

P.S if you change your mind and have already selected that quote, if you click the - multiquote symbol it'll deselect it and change back to + rather than messing about deleting the quote manually.

hiya.

P.S if you change your mind and have already selected that quote, if you click the - multiquote symbol it'll deselect it and change back to + rather than messing about deleting the quote manually.

Thank you so much, had a go and hurrah, it worked! :laugh2:

I never knew that I usually just have to edit to add in other quotes. Thanks!

thanks, i never knew how to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->