How do you react after you know you've ovulated?

Auerbach059

Reaction score
Hi all, seeing as we are all so chilled and relaxed NTNP, how do you feel after you've ovulated? I have been doing my temps for ages as I was using the sympto thermal natural family planning method so I am usually aware of when I ovulate. I can't help getting a little bit impatient after that to see if I am pregnant or not. What about any one else?

usually after i ov i get very nervous in my tum for the whole of 2ww and have all the symptoms under the sun but this time i have been so relaxed,no nervous feeling,no symptoms lol just sore bbs and stringy cm.

We :sex: for few days after I ov just incase I can still catch the eggy.

Then i have it in my head I'm pregnant and imagine i have all the signs and symptoms but after the 2ww :witch: shows up :(

I used to be so impatient, I would immediately put on the works for OH, in hopes of maybe this time we'll have sticky bean. Then, I'd wait for what seemed an eternity just to find out there is no little bean in the oven. Now, I just put it out of mind, que sera sera!

Got to keep busy so I don't think about it! All that wondering drives me nuts. As you said que sera sera!

I wish and hope and pray. its been 11 months of NTNP and no eggy caught. I am wondering how hard it will be when we DO TRY. I have PCOS, and very whack cycles. This months chart looks BACKWARDS from what it should look like in a healthy woman. it just looks a mess. I never seem to be able to point to ovulation, and I am now thinking I may not be. I lost my insurance for a few months, so I cant even start on meds! I was told metformin may be the way to go.
I went and got a psychic reading, for the first time ever. I am a believer, but not 100% in this kind of thing. not really anyhow, I was predicted to conceive in august. Weird too, because that would be 1 year NTNP, and they say that in one year of unprotected random timing sex that about 80% of women conceive. CRAAAZY. I dont know how accurate that is, but still. weird.

After i THINK i ovulated I am a mess. well.., then again I always am... lol

I have no idea when I ovulate because we've never TTC'd so I've never done temps or CM monitoring or anything.

Once I know I've ovulated I'm like "ugh good. Does that mean we can stop doing it like rabbits?" lol

I must admit this is our 1st month NTNP and i am roughly 3-4dpo! and yes i am rather excited :lol: The lead upto OV i was really relaxed and just enjoyed the :sex:

I guess the fact that i am a POAS addict doesnt help! I think i'm more excited about that than anything else. I love obsessing over evaps :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->