How do you stay relaxed?

Pocketmonster

Reaction score
Ok am TTC #1

Am obsessed already and convinced I'm baron...how do you all stay rational and relaxed....I never thought for a moment I would feel like this!

x x x

Hi I no exactly how u feel I got my implant out the 14th of jan and I got a bit obsessed thinking I could be pregnant the first month until I got my period on 11th of feb I just try to look forward to the next month its hard but iam trying not to let myself get to stressed ppl say it makes it harder iam trying to stay relaxed and happy for as long as possible but ill probs get stressed again in the 2 week wait haha but I think every women has though she's baron at some point I no I have hehe good luck hun message me if u ever wanna talk :)

i get that feeling where i cant relax a lot.
just take your mind off it.
the more you busy yourself, the less you think about the tww or a period etc.
like lenny said, look forward to the next month. thats key!
x

It's hard to relax an not think about it lol but like the other ladies said try to busy yourself I know how you feel xx

I found last month worse than this because it was my first I think. The 2ww was the longest of my life, I spent a fortune on tests and constantly googling symptoms. This month I have the attitude what will be will be. OH is working away this month so its a good month for getting to know what my normal cycle is like and the symptoms I get without the chance of being pregnant. I still cant resist POAS though I am an addict.

Thanks girls!

I think being the first cycle and baby number 1 there seems soo much info and stuff to take in!! Doesn't help I'm on CD61....

Still waiting on AF...had spotting CD56 and CD57....still no period!!!

Grrrrrrrr!!!

I have no idea how to relax, I just come on here and check out symptoms and what my due date would be if I was pg and completely overthink it!! Its sending me mad!!

I'm not charting or anything so I'd consider myself to be NTNP, but even so I keep guessing oh this could be an O pain or that feels like it could be implantation. But I'm just guessing! I'm only in my second full cycle TTC but I feel like an expert on biology already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->