how do you store thing...

DCS

Reaction score
When you buy ahead? Both gifts and stuff like wrapping paper and bows etc?
Currently I have all the wrapping paper and Christmas ribbon go into one of them huge Christmas tree storage bags in the garage.
And I have a stash of plain wrapping paper under my bed ( where oh won't see it) for stuff like birthdays and other occasions.
Presents get shoved in a big brown box in my bedroom. Then I throw a couple sheets over it.
Just being nosey realy. I wish I had a bigger house where I could have a storage room to hid this stuff.

For this year and so far for next year I can store presents in DD's room. She has an over stairs cupboard in their for big gifts and she has lots of empty storage boxes in her IKEA kallax unit.
Wrapping paper and bows etc go in an old wooden trunk that belonged to my Grandad when he was in the forces. It's massive and sits just nicely at the end of my bed.
As DD gets bigger I will need to find somewhere new for all the presents or she will find them all xx

I store everything in the loft I have in my garage. I have wrapping paper and ribbon in a long rubbermade thingy, and then I have one of the fatter/taller ones for presents I have for next year. Gifts that don't fit in a container I just stash up there behind somethig else or throw something over it.

When we buy them ahead we store them in a big store cupboard in the house.

We store presents in the huge fitted wardrobes we have in our bedroom and then cover them with a blanket. We managed all Christmas presents for LO and friends and family no problem :)

We store wrapping paper either in a trunk at the end of our bed or under LO's bed as it has loads of under bed storage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->