How do you survive the 2ww ???????

nattys

TTC no.2
Reaction score
I am in desperate need to tips on how to survive the 2ww ?? :hugs:

Im not surviving very well so would like to read those tips also!
So far all Ive done is poas, get bfn, cry and try to be positive but fail! Keeping busy would be good but Im not allowed due to just having an op!
Ahhh ladies help with the tww.x

I HAVE NOOOOO CLUE! It's near impossible to keep cool about things... I was literally going to bed early to help pass the time!! Just try to keep busy and go out and do more things than usual to try and distract you! :hugs:

I'm only 1dpo (I think) and I'm already imagining stomach cramps :coffee: It's going to be a long 13 days I think. Soooooooooo desperate to get BFP :cry:

It IS Long.. 2 weeks just seems like FOREVER. I can't imagine what ladies did 100 years ago when there were no early response preggo tests!!

It IS Long.. 2 weeks just seems like FOREVER. I can't imagine what ladies did 100 years ago when there were no early response preggo tests!!

Oh goodness, me neither. I'd have pulled my hair out waiting ! My only problem is I'm not 100% sure when next AF is due as my cycles are messed up.

I keep saying we need a smiley icon for pulling hair out! :haha:

Well, I'd say just assume it's 14 days after you O .. or you could just base it off of how things were before as just a guideline. Unfortunately ~that can he hard to predict after a mc.

i'm probably the only one, but i found it helps NOT to test, as unless you are very lucky and get an early positive you only set yourself up for dissapointment and stress!

i'm probably the only one, but i found it helps NOT to test, as unless you are very lucky and get an early positive you only set yourself up for dissapointment and stress!

That's what I'm worried I'll do. Did you only test after the 2ww ?? I really don't want to test too early as I know it'll be a BFN. Last time I test exactly 2 weeks after o & it was a BFP.

Wow Kosh, good on you. Ive been poas since day 9! It definately does get me down and takes me a while to get over it and then think-hang on Im not out till af shows regardless of what day i test on!
So Im poas daily!!! haha!
I think insanity has gotten me through the last 2 weeks!xxx

Maybe I should take up a hobby for 2 weeks. I've tried card making and was terrible at that :blush:

That's what I'm worried I'll do. Did you only test after the 2ww ?? I really don't want to test too early as I know it'll be a BFN. Last time I test exactly 2 weeks after o & it was a BFP.

this time I tested 2 days after AF was due, and the previous one i tested a week later!! those were the only two times i tested since TTC, all the other months I just waited, and AF punctually arrived

Iv really struggled with this 2WW and have just agreed with DH that will leave off testing till Sunday, I must be mad.

Iv looked at my BBT chart so much feels like CD16 was spooking long ago, I just so want a :bfp: this mth if not I'm calling off TTC for the summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->