How do you....

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
...get through a day when you have had very very little sleep????

I feel like crying I am that tired... courtney looks just as tired, as she is watching mickey mouse but not with her ususal excitement..!!

:hissy: oh man could I do with a nice lazy day with courtney but oh no...

stupid me has my 9-5 job then straight to the restaurant till about 10.30pm!! :cry: What do I do??

I didnt get to bed until late anyway last night cos I had a family situation kick off , then courtney had to come into our bed about 2ish, then she was unsettled again at 4ish!! Had to give her clapol cos she was crying, then she wakes at 6.30am for her bottle... thats sooo early :dohh: for her, especially with a disturbed sleep... I am now SO SO TIRED!!! :cry:

Coffee, lots and lots of coffee!!!

:hugs: Aww hun, thats a long day! Pull a sickie?!?

caffiene its gonna have to be....

... wish i could pull a sickie really do but the money?!?!

:(

aww hun, these are the hard days - when you havent had much sleep. Do you have to go to the restaurant tonight? Sounds like u need a very early night!

i dont HAVE to go to the restaurant tonight but again want to cos its money I will lose...

Im feeling OKish now but hey its only 8.50am... only another 13 hours until I can go home :(

aww :hugs:

I was going to write something similar today, i am feeling poorly and Amelia didn't sleep at all well last night, she was up at 6.30am,aswell as being up for nearly 2hours in the night.

I think you should skip the restaurant job, i know money is important but you might manage without that 1 days pay?
Sleep and rest is also very important!

Coffee should help :coffee: :D

Coffee, pro plus and red bull! Hope it goes ok for you hun xxx

Hope you are getting on ok!

Pro Plus is always good every now and again! Strangely enough they sell it in the baby milk aisle in ASDA!!

:rofl:

well Im ok... abit anxious but not to tired... think its got something to do with the caffiene in the slimming pills im taking :blush:

which im not gonna take this weekend cos I feel really anxious today!!

Its ok... Im a trooper

thanks girls

:hugs:

:hug:
LOTS of coffee!!
Hope things go okay today and that you and Courtney have a better night tonight :hugs:
xxx

Cry first, coffee second. I had a few days where I had to put Char in her swing in front of the TV and go to bed and cry and try to get some sleep cause I was so tired. :hug: Hope the day gets better!

Hope your days not been to bad and that Courtney sleeps better for you tonight :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->