how does my chart look?

ok i changed it to research, but its still the same. if you dont mind me asking, whats the difference? xxx

here is what FF has to say about the two methods:

The Advanced Detector is our recommended detector and the default for all charts. We recommend that you keep your chart on this setting. This detector takes all your fertility signs into account. It uses the computing power of our servers to actually scan for patterns of ovulation on your charts based on the many patterns that we have encountered through our years of experience. Once it has determined your most likely ovulation day based on all your fertility signs, it then determines a coverline (the horizontal line across your chart) with a reasonable value to show you your biphasic (ovulation) pattern. Our advanced detector simultaneously takes into account all signs and data you enter to determine the best interpretation.
The Research Detector is our cutting edge research detector. This detector includes all new patterns and improvements as we find them. With time and testing, we roll new findings into the advanced detector when appropriate. Since this detector is continuously under construction, it can be unstable. You should use it only if you wish to check for enhancements that are not yet rolled into the advanced detector.

i think i will stick to advanced then :thumbup: do you have any symptoms? i dont really. some mild lower backache on and off the past few days, and a stabbing pain to the left side of my lower abdomin . but thats it, no PMS like i usually have i should be in agony now with a sore chest and cramps but im fine :shrug: xxx

from 6 to 8dpo I had some severe cramping, worst than usual, like being scratched from inside (...if it makes sense). I thought AF was on its way, but temps were high by then. My last LP was 10 days, so by day 8 I thought AF would show up in a couple of days...

...then on 9and 10DPO nothing, no symptoms at all, nothing nothing... but I had a huge drop in temps... I am confused...

First of all cramps usually last and intensify up until AF shows, second AF should be here already being the second day of temp drop... and I am pretty sure it is not going to show tomorrow either as the day before I usually feel really crap...

dont know what to think...

How about the other months TTC? Did you get any LP with no PMS? If this is the first time.... than I would say it's a very very good sign...

this is the first month ive not had PMS.last month i recorded all my symptoms on countdowntopregnancy.com here is a screen shot of all my symptoms :blush: and yet this month, nothing at all... i have sore boobs after O until a day or two into AF for the past 2 years, and AF cramps a week or 2 before AF for as long as i can remember.this is month 20 of TTC and for the first time i dont have any symptoms :shock: every month i have every pregnancy symptom imaginable only for AF to show this month is just different because im perferctably normal and completely fine xxxx

Attachments

• last months symptoms.jpg
    last months symptoms.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
im hoping this is a very good sign for both of us :happydance: how long is your LP normally? xxx

I think it sounds super promising :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was hoping for myself not to feel anything just so it would be different from all othe BFN cycles.....

when are you going to test??????

I'll be cheering for you :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

this is my second cycle charting, so I only know for sure my last cycle that was 10 days, but it was also a very dodgy cycle, it lasted 68 days with O at 58 so I am thinking in a normal cycle it can be longer... but I don't know... will have to wait...

when we first started ttc back in july 09, my af we crazy.they went off track completely like just off the top of my head, august 2010 they came on time then nothing until october :shock: after october nothing came until january.but since january they came on time for jan,feb,and march with a cycle length of 29 days, this month i O'ed later because i had labryinthitis and was on anti-biotics,anti-sick tabs, and anti-dizzy but at least i ovulated so cant complain.one moneth i only had a 9day LP :shock: im just glad things are finally settling down with my body! xxx

i will be testing saturday morning, af is supposedly due on friday so we shall see :flower: xxx

well, cycles can be messed up because of stress and may other things too. the good thing is that now you have regular cycles.... and maybe you will not have any for 9 months!!!!!

good luck hun!!!!

so true, hun i think everything factored in between stressing about "am i pregnant" to my grandad being ill since the february of last year passing in september had alot to do with it, i decided i wasnt going to stress over it, it will happen when it happens :flower: you know i will keep you updated :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->