how does my chart look?

sarah1726

ღ LTTTC ღ
Reaction score
im 11dpo with no PMS that i usually get or imaginary pregnancy symptoms i get every month I feel fine :shrug: hope it means something :) how does my chart look? xxxx

Everyone is so different. Your drop from Mon to Tues-- usually a drop like that for me is bad news, but you have a similar drop from Sat to Sun, so it might not be anything.

When do you plan on testing?

Best of luck to you! :flower:

im testing on saturday, AF is due on friday or monday.and the thing with my dips is af keeps putting my O day back and forth, it keeps swapping between cd21 and cd24 yesterday it was cd24, today its at cd21.so im either 9dpo or 12dpo xxx

I think a lot depends on what your temps will look like tomorrow morning :) Hopefully they bounce back up!

i hope so too :flower: thanks for taking the time to look at my chart hun xxxx

No problem, let us know if you have good news!

i sure will hun :hugs: my temp went back up this morning xxx

it looks promising.... temps dropped a bit but never below cover line...

FX for you!!!!

x

FX for you!!!!

x

it dropped below the coverline at 9dpo bt nothing to worry about :thumbup: i feel so positive about this month :happydance: xxxx

FX for you!!!!

x

it dropped below the coverline at 9dpo bt nothing to worry about :thumbup: i feel so positive about this month :happydance: xxxx

yes it's true, but just a tiny tiny tiny bit below... I couldn't even notice :winkwink:

mine today has gone far below the cover line, almost same temp as ovulation...

yours looks good!!!

thanks hun :dust: i just want to knoooooooow :hissy: im too chicken to test so im holding out ntil saturday morning! i should get a proper result since i will be a day late xxxx

I know what you feel :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I hate the TWW :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

just relax and try to wait.... and if you cant.... just POAS away :haha:

It always calms me down even if it's a BFN...

FX for your :bfp: this very month!!!!!!
:hugs::hugs:

how many dpo are you hun? i cant see a link to your chart so i can have a nosey :rofl: xxx

yes please!!!! I love chart stalkers :haha::haha:

here is the link... I ma a bittle confused though because for what I saw in all FF charts temps drop very much the very same day AF shows up... but no AF for me today or tomorrow... I am sure as I can feel it arriving few days before and certainly the day before.... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

My Ovulation Chart

wow what a drop :shock: hopefully it will shoot back up tomorrow, 6-12dpo is when o can occur :hugs: xxxx

yes quite a big drop :wacko::wacko:

I told you your chart looks so much better :winkwink::winkwink:

FX for the both of us :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i meant to say 6-12dpo is when implantation can occur, not O :dohh: the only thing that puzzles me about my chart is that FF keep moving my O day from cd21 to cd24 :wacko: they didnt change it this morning its on cd21, but i wish it was at cd24 because we bd'ed lots then, where as on cd21 when they have me down for O we only bd'ed the day before and the day after :growlmad: xxxx

which settings do you have? advanced or research? did you try to switch between the two to see if anything changes?

I am not sure... but I think it can be on the 21st as after that, your temps look more like dpo... but :sex: on the day before gives you very good chances :thumbup:

the timing is perfect, yes it is always better to :sex: more and on the day, but I think the day before gives you very high chances too :happydance::happydance:

i havecmy settings on advanced will play around with it now and see what its like on research xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->