• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How early can a 25miu test pick up a BFP?

Tigerlilly80

Mum of 4, ttc #5
Reaction score
Has anyone tested early nd got a BFP with a 25miu test?

I'm 10dpo tomorrow and all I've got is 25miu ICs and 2 CB digis. I don't want to use the CB's until I actually get BFP coz they're far to expensive to waste lol, I'm just gonna use them to track the rise in hcg for a week.

I don't really want to buy any more tests so if a 25miu won't pick up a BFP early I'll just wait for 14dpo or AF.

the ones I ordered from early-pregnancy-tests.com (25miu) say 10-14 days after conception... :)

Good luck!

Oh thanks hun. I'll give it a go then but won't get disheartened if it's BFN but just wait until Sunday.

I've had quite a few symptoms but mild ones. But then again I didn't have anything until about 6 weeks with my others accept sore boobs lol.

Oh thanks hun. I'll give it a go then but won't get disheartened if it's BFN but just wait until Sunday.

I've had quite a few symptoms but mild ones. But then again I didn't have anything until about 6 weeks with my others accept sore boobs lol.

Sore boobs!!! Yay for sore boobs!!! lol....

hey you born in 1980, like me?

Yep, November 1980, got the big 3-0 this year.... Don't care if I can't drink... I JUST WANNA BE PREGNANT!!!!!

How do you know what miu a test is? I have some superdrug ones and also a First Response but I don't know what they are :confused:

How do you know what miu a test is? I have some superdrug ones and also a First Response but I don't know what they are :confused:

It should say somewhere in the intruction/info leaflet, or it might say on the box.

I know the new FRER are supposed to be 12.5, not sure about the other one, I'm from the US.

I haven't opened the boxes yet - too worried if I do then I will want to poas straight away!! I will open them tonight though and see... Hmmm I want to test sooooo much but I am so scared it'll be BFN :(

I haven't opened the boxes yet - too worried if I do then I will want to poas straight away!! I will open them tonight though and see... Hmmm I want to test sooooo much but I am so scared it'll be BFN :(

Oh me too! I'm 9dpo and I'm desperate to test, I just feel so positive this month, but I'm not testing til morning coz I wanna use FMU with a 25miu test.
Good luck hun xxx

I got a positive 11dpo on a 25 miu test, but everyones body is different and everyone implants at different times. Don't get discouraged if you don't get your positive before your AF is due, it happens a lot more often then getting an early positive.

I don't know what the miu of a superdrug test is but as tbuns said the FRER is very sensitive. You can look here https://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html for the sensitivites.

Another site you may also enjoy because they list their DPO and HCG on some is....
https://www.canyouseealine.com/
You can search their gallery and have it only list pregnant test etc.

Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust!!!

Good luck to you too TigerLilly, i'll keep my FX for you!!!

:dust:

Thanks ladies. I just looked at the IC's (dangerous I know lol) and they are 20miu not 25miu.

I might wait until Sunday tho, I've been thinking and I really don't want to test too early. I'm just gonna wait until AF does or doesn't show. I'm gonna e sensible I think.. I don't think I could handle knowing about a chemical.

Yep, November 1980, got the big 3-0 this year.... Don't care if I can't drink... I JUST WANNA BE PREGNANT!!!!!

im november to girls 1980 haha xxx

Hi,
I thought you could test from6 days before period, so 7 dpo?
C xxx

im november to girls 1980 haha xxx

I'm december! Almost an '81 baby. :)

From looking at the BFP statistics on the site from one of my tickers the rate of a BFP is much more accurate at 12DPO and higher, any sooner than that and it had a much higher rate of false negatives and a wasted test.

Good Luck to you TigerLily!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"