how early can you feel twins????

Just an update on the "movements", well ive not felt anything for last two days. and today have really bad pains again which ive had all way through. just wish this scan would hurry up. role on monday!! di you all notice yr bump change sizes from day to day? some days i look big and others small. think im on a paranoid day today.

Honey, that TOTALLY HAPPENED to me!!! Some days I felt HUGE, I couldn't breathe, I even waddled because the pressure was so intense. Everyone at my work made fun of me because they said I was too early to feel all those symptoms. I told them to "kiss both sides of my ass."

Then other days you couldn't even tell I was pregnant let alone with twins. If I mentioned I was expecting twins to a stranger I always got that look... like they didn't believe me.

At 20 weeks I had to have my surgery for TTTS. I stayed with my sister in another state and I remember having difficulty breathing. I felt like I was ready to pop at any moment (due to all the extra fluid). I had dizzy spells (totally normal! Not due to TTTS!) I couldn't stand for long periods, etc. I thought I was going to double over... The night before surgery my hubby took a belly bump picture for me. Just last week I found that picture on my cell phone and about died laughing! I can't believe how little I actually was compared to now! My body is still achy and I whine almost every single day, but somehow it feels "normal" to me now. Back then my body was still trying to adjust. Now it has... all over the place. LOL

As far as the movements go, dont worry too much about it. Those little "bubbles" and "flutters" were few and far between. No one, besides my husband, ever felt movement because it took too long to feel them. You are doing great honey... you are going to feel so many changes. Just keep us all updated! :hugs:

thankyou, i think ive just got panic setting in with waiting for scan. it feels like its took forever. yr bump is quite big. how tall are you? im only 5"4(actually its 5"3 1/2 but i add the other half to make me feel better as oh is 6"4!). ive prob already asked you and since youve mentioned the ttts, but are yrs identical? ever feel like you repeat yrself? ive ate much better today which has bn rare, making carbonara for tea-yum. i suffer terrible with the dizzy spells too. and breathlessness.

I am 5'4" as well and about 110-118 prepregnancy. I have gained 55 lbs so far and am ALL BELLY, which is why I think I am having such a hard time with it... I dont have enough room! However, my boys are estimated to be some big ol' babies and the Dr's think I am rockin' this pregnancy, so size does not always matter. LOL My boys are identical so they were a total shock! I am always happy to talk about my experiences. If you ever have any questions... feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->