How early did you find out the gender?

Sweetness_87

Reaction score
Hey ladies!! So I am a little over 13 weeks pregnant and had an ultrasound today. I measured 14 weeks and 1 day. I wasn't expecting to find out the gender but the girl told me she was 95 percent sure. The doctor also said that they are right about 90 percent of the time. Anyway, how early did you guys find out? She said I am having a girl so we shall see!

Attachments

• us124.jpg
    us124.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 37
I found out at 14 weeks exactly that I'm having a boy. 😊 Congrats!!

12 weeks or 13 weeks. -BUT- I had genetic testing done because I'm high risk so I didn't find out from ultrasound.

We had a gender scan at 16 weeks with all 3 girls. Confirmed at 20 week scan and then at private 3d scan (all 3 times)xx

16 weeks, my 20week scan is Monday so I will be confirming at that :p hopefully still a girl hehe

13 weeks and I was told boy and it was confirmed at my 20 week scan!

I was told boy at 14 weeks 2 days and been confirmed 3 times since x

found out today at 14w1d though the last ultrasound tech said girl too at 13w exactly. :)

Thanks ladies!! I decided to make an appt Friday with a private ultrasound company and I will be just over 15 weeks. BUT every time I have went to get an ultrasound i am measuring 4-6 days ahead so hoping they can tell me for sure Friday!!

I'm sure they'll be able to tell you for sure on Friday but that looks like a girl to me. I had a scan with DD2 at 15 weeks and they were able to tell for sure. At 13 weeks with my DS2 they told me boy with 90% accuracy. At 18 weeks we had it verified that he was indeed a boy :)

Don't read too much into the sex at 14 weeks. They told us that we were expecting a girl and at 28 weeks baby was confirmed to be a boy.

I had private gender scan at 16 weeks .. told girl... then i was so scared it was inaccurate, 18 weeks.. still girl, then my anomoly scan .. 20 weeks - they said 100 percent sure a girl! hopefully she stays... try hold out till 16 weeks x

I was told boy at 13+4 by a doctor then the same doctor told us at 18 weeks that we are having a girl. We definitely saw 3 little lines. We are back again at 32 weeks for another scan to check position of my placenta, so i will be asking for another look to check xx

I was told at 13 weeks (NHS scan)
It was 60% a boy

I didn't tell anyone
At 17 weeks private scan said girl
As did nhs at 21weeks.

They say 16+ Weeks

I found out at exactly 16 weeks with my son that he was a boy :) was amazed when they said they could tell me, i always assumed you couldn't tell until 20w

11w but that was genetic testing. It has been confirmed via ultrasound a few different times now

With my son, the tech looked at 13 weeks and said she was sure he was a boy. He is!

Thanks for the response ladies! I went Friday and I was 15 weeks and she said 100 percent girl! She said start buying pink. :) The first girl that did my ultrasound at 13 weeks was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->