How early did you girls get your BFP?

CarCam

WTT after 2nd MC :(
Reaction score
I had a MC last month, and suspect that I may be pregnant once again!:happydance:

I have tingling ( . Y . )s, I'm moody as all get out, I am nauseated, have headaches, and I have a general "weird" feeling in my abdomen.

I POAS tonight, but it was a :bfn:. I am only on the 27 day of my cycle and my cycles normally last 33 days or so. In your opinions, should I be seeing a :bfp: yet? I figured since I have symptoms, there should be enough HCG by now.

I am afraid that I am just setting myself up for a major disappointment :hissy: by reading too much into my symptoms.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!

Some people sometimes get a :bfp: this early, but it isn't common. Some people don't get one until they are 5wks +

I got one of mine around 3-4 days before AF was due.

Good luck hun, I hope you get your :bfp::dust:

i got my bfp at 12dpo but until af is due you can easily get a false negative so i would retest in a few days if i was you xx

I've had 3 BFP's at 7, 8 and 9 dpo. It also depends on what you are testing on! Some tests are way more sensitive than others....and even some of the sensitive ones, aren't that good quality!

I got BFNs twice then my BFP the day before AF was due. I guess it's different for everyone...

Thanks so much ladies. I have now been reading that there is actually a "condition" that a woman can experience, especially right after a MC, where pregnancy symptoms are present, but it's all psychosomatic. So, needless to say, I am trying to prepare myself for the :witch:, just in case I am one of these women!

It might all be in my head. :cry:

Carcam sometimes that feeling you're talking about in your abdomen might be a great sign. i know after my mc on december I had that feeling in January and I just KNEW, before even taking the test. It wasnt even a shock!

I got BFN 4 days before AF was due and BFP at 3 days late.
Don't give up until she shows up!

I got my :bfp: 5 days before AF was due.... I used a first response pregnancy test which can predict up to 5 days prior to the day your period is due.

Fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->