How early did you hear HB on angelsounds doppler?

Mumtodogs

Reaction score
I've just bought one of these from Amazon after reading another thread about them. I think I'm about 8 weeks or so, we aren't sure as we haven't had an AF since last MC.

I'm not going to rest all my hope on this, and I know I might not find anything, etc, but I'm dying to try it out and thought for £20 I'd give it a go..

Anyone used one? If so, how early were you when you heard the HB?

Thanks!

I've got the sonoline B doppler. I used it in my last pregnancy with DD from around 8 weeks. It was very reassuring as i had 2 m/cs prior to carrying her to term. I found her hb really early however with this pregnancy it took til last night to find this LOs heartbeat.

If u dont find hb please dont stress. It could b where baby is lying and it is so small that u may b further on b4 u find it. I think dopplers r a great idea for reassurance but could cos a lot of stress early if u cant detect hb. Every pregnancy is different. GL. I hope u find it xx

With my last baby I was 8 weeks and 2 days. Heard this one for the first time this morning at 8+6.

I've been trying for the last week and couldnt hear anything, but tried this morning with a full bladder and heard it straight away (although when I tried about 15 mins later I couldnt find it again).

Some people dont get on with them till much later on, but I've been pretty lucky in finding mine early. Theres a definite difference between yours and the babys heartbeat, so no mistaking it. I timed the baby's at approx 179bmp, so much faster than my own.

It does take some time to find it sometimes, I use KY jelly as a gel and it works fine.

Good luck xx

I have the angel sounds and found my baby at 9 weeks 5 days :)

With my first pregnancy ot wasn't until after the 12 week scan that I got the Angelsounds doppler, so about 13-14 weeks. This time I'll be trying earlier (but not yet as I'm only 6+4).

Thanks for the feedback guys! It arrives tomorrow so I'm going to try tomorrow night with a full bladder, fx it works!!!

I've not found heartbeat yet, but think i can hear movement in there. To those ladies that have found a HB at this stage, where abouts (on your body) did you find it, how low down?

I just found the heartbeat of our little one is morning, I am 10 weeks 5 days but this is the first time I have tried x

I bought a Sonoline B doppler, but only because I wanted to have a digital reading of the heartbeat, I found the baby's heartbeat at 9 weeks 4 days, when it's early I found that searching directly below the naval but just above the pubic bone by tilting the doppler downwards made it quicker to find the heartbeat, now at 12 weeks and since really I was 10 weeks 3 days the baby moves about so much that if you work your way slightly further up looking a little left and right helps as well. They can be a bit of a pain to find but with a little time you'll know roughly where he/she is, mine now throws a bit of a wobbler everytime I use it (once a day), and kicks and moves about so much it can be hard to hear it properly as the baby only allows a few seconds before moving/turning over! I have also found that having a full bladder makes it very hard to find it too. xx

I tried again this morning and still cant find a hb but can hear movement.

I was just before 7 weeks, right down at the pubic bone below my belly button x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->