How early did you wean baby?

I've never done it either! They've moved onto it soon after purees, but I've always started with purees purely because I enjoy feeding them it, once they are able to sit in a chair and feed themselves I feel like I'm no longer needed :haha:
With my first two it wasnt a thing. I just fed them homemade foods that I could blend. With my 3rd they started to get mums to do it I was like no I'm good. With my 4th I had crazy bad paranoia that he was going to die so that was that no baby led feeding :haha: I think I done right by him as he is nearly 7 and he still chokes on food occasionally but he has learning disabilities xx

My first was 4 month but all others were 6 months so I'm going to be warning Tommy at 6 months. He is taking his bottles really well now and drink nearly the whole 5oz. Hes 4 and a half months now.

My first was 4 month but all others were 6 months so I'm going to be warning Tommy at 6 months. He is taking his bottles really well now and drink nearly the whole 5oz. Hes 4 and a half months now.

That's what I thought, my older two were both 4 months, but enzo is finally happy with his milk and drinking 7 or 8oz each feed with no issue, I'm worried weaning will set him back but I've been advised to start at 17 weeks, I may still give him a little porridge morning and night for a few weeks to see how he goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->