How early should I expect to be in maternity with #3?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
With #2 I was having to go to maternity clothes at 11/12 weeks. Since then I've also lost weight, so I'm wondering how early that's going to put me into maternity clothes... heck I'm already bloating and I just got my positive blood test yesterday lol

I'm pregnant with #3 as well and I had to buy maternity jeans this past weekend when I was 8 1/2 weeks pregnant.

I'm pregnant with #3 as well and I had to buy maternity jeans this past weekend when I was 8 1/2 weeks pregnant.

Wow... that's early. I have a feeling I'll be rocking the maternity maxi dresses this time lol

I bought some maternity jeans at 8 wks.... I'm now almost 11 and still can't bring myself to wear them yet haha thank god for yoga pants and work out shorts! This is my 3rd also

I am wearing maternity pants at 8 weeks, mainly because they are so comfy! I just have insane bloat, so wearing tight clothes is very uncomfortable. No one can tell anyways, so why not? lol I agree with the maxi dresses and skirts! If I wear a maxi dress right now though, I look like I am 5 months pregnant because of all this bloat, so I am sticking with the pants and flawy shirts for now. :thumbup:

Im mainly not in maternity whereas I was by this stage with no 1... I wear different style of clothes now though, I wore tight fitting stuff and jeans, now I wear legging and stretchy non tight stuff.
I have gone up a size or two in cheap leggings, stretchy long tops and bigger maxi dresses so that I can make do til the end of the summer. Pointless buying maternity just for another month or so.
I will then have my maternity wardrobe back from my friend and I will buy some key pieces to see me through Autumn and Winter.
xx

I was in mat 12w with #2.

I can report im 26w with #3 and still not in mat! I have had HG my bump has not grown alot.

So looks like I should expect to be browsing the maternity sections around 8-9 weeks lol

Each pregnancy is different but generally the more you have the earlier you go into mat clothes. With #3 I was about the 8 week mark but #4 it was more like 16 weeks then #5 straight away lol and this time so far not even a bloat but I'm losing a lot of weight from the HG this go around, same as with #4.

Yep, I agree with the others, about 8 weeks. This was my bump at 8+5 weeks...and it's only gotten bigger. :dohh:

Attachments

• 8+5 weeks with Asher.jpg
    8+5 weeks with Asher.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
with my first 2, I didn't go into maternity until 15-16 weeks, with my next 2 it was closer to 12 weeks and with my last 2 it was about 14 weeks. I'm almost 12 weeks with my 7th and still not into maternity clothes and haven't loosened the tie of my shorts either. I don't even feel a hardness yet. Each pregnancy is different as you will carry each one differently at the start. I have my clothes at the ready so that when I have to start loosening the ties on the waist of my shorts I will have them available. You just might get lucky enough to stay small until the last few weeks.

Yep, I agree with the others, about 8 weeks. This was my bump at 8+5 weeks...and it's only gotten bigger. :dohh:

Oh my girlie! That's a good sized bump for 8.5 weeks lol. I noticed today I look a bit bloated on the front. It's starting already...

I'm 7 weeks 4 days and I want to start wearing maternity tomorrow! My pants are so uncomfortable, even unbuttoned with the Bella band.

Oh my goodness, I totally didn't expect this to be so early! Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->