how faint is TOO faint?

mika

Reaction score
i have done a hpt 3 days ago at 11dpo and nothing, did another this morning as i was curious and i have got a faint line (one of them where you have to squint and tilt the screen) i just wanted to ask how faint is TOO faint to be anything?
i know every one will say wait a few days and test again but i just wanted to know what people thought.

Thanks xx

how faint is too faint?....when it is non existent LOL
A line is a line.

But for me personally, I have to be able to see it on the test, not just when I take a picture and see it on the computer.

lol i can see it but i just think its very very faint to get excited
I have put a pic in the gallery

Hello there,

they say that a test can be falsy negative, but never falsy positive. I would wait a few more days and then try again. I did a test the day my period was due and it was completely negative! Then I tried again 5 days later and then it was positive. It is hard, but wait a few days and then try again.

xxx

went to look at your test and I see the line as well.
But I agree wait until AF is due and test again, an try different test as well

jeez how frustrating, i wouldnt have seen the line had you not said tilt the screen, and now i think i might have one on the hpt i have just done after mc hoping it would be negative indicating my cycle is starting again - you might want to clout me round the head for saying this too, but try again tomorrow. If its a line, its a line, but i can't really see a line I dont think

fingers tightly crossed for bigger lines tomorrow.

ooooo Mika - bet you need to tether yourself to the ground with all that excitement!!! fxd it's a bfp - I can see a line on your gallery pic !! :)
hx

im really not excited at all yet :( its very hard to see and i just dont think its my time...
will wait 4 days and do another "better" one.

Did you test again today?
I have never had a faint line -if I had any hint of a line I would presume I was pg!
:dust:

no i still have not tested again, cant feel AF coming but have no other symptoms??
May just wait and see what happens.

:hugs: i hope it turns in to a darker line and af stays away.

personally a line to me is when i can hold the test at arms length and see it clearly (and when a digi confirms) I wont ever be testing early again though - too much stress for me. i have vowed to myself to only test when af is late....ill see if i stick to that once we can start ttc again :rofl:

xx

well i did test agian today as no AF but nothing!! so must have been a shadow or something on that test :( ohh well onto the next cycle :)
Good luck all x

how frustrating, sorry to hear that mika

Oh Mika - v sorry - still holding out hope for you hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back