How far along would I have actually been?

LorraineMM

Reaction score
Its been almost 4 weeks since my d&c.

I found out at my dating scan where i should have been 13 weeks pregnant. My baby only measured 7 weeks. Which means there was 5 weeks where the baby was unfortunately dead inside me. Ive heard that over time the baby would have shrunk the longer it was there. I was never sure i was 13 weeks it was a possibility i was further along. I dont know if this makes sense but basically if i was 13 weeks is it right that my baby would of measured 7 weeks or could i have been further along for it still to be measuring 7 weeks or would it have shrunk alot more.

The ultrasound lady only said 'the baby is measuring 7 weeks im sorry' nothing was explained :/

From what I know, I don't believe they are off by more than two weeks in either direction. Meaning you could have been 11 weeks or 15 weeks, just because they don't know exactly when you ovulated.

Why do you think you might have been further along?

And sorry, I'm not sure how much shrinking actually happens to the baby. Wish I could help there...

I probably gave you information you know already, so sorry if it not knew news. =(

No thats fine thank you for your help.

We thought i was further along because my cycle previous to finding out i was pregnant was so strange and i was showing quite alot for say 13 weeks.

This is part of whats puzzling me how quick it would have shrunk
Xxx

No thats fine thank you for your help.

We thought i was further along because my cycle previous to finding out i was pregnant was so strange and i was showing quite alot for say 13 weeks.

This is part of whats puzzling me how quick it would have shrunk
Xxx

Hmm, maybe you were showing early. I almost 12 weeks and now showing at all, but I think that was part of my problem. I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->