How far do u and /or OH travel to work?

About 10miles for me, no rush hour traffic to deal with so takes about 15mins, DH works in the same town so about a 10min walk. As of next week its about 10miles though as he starts new job on Tues!

Liam has flown a few thousand miles around the world to Afghanistan :lol:

I have a commute to london, which would be about an hour, but i have harrison, so it takes 2 hours. x

I have a 5 min drive to the station and a 30 min train ride.
OH gets a coach to work that takes about 90 mins.

We both work in central London but OH gets the coach for cost reasons and also because we only have 1 car and start work at different times.

For OH its about 24miles. He gets two trains and its takes him about 1hr 20minutes

I start my new job on Monday which is 3 miles from home.The job I have just finished was about a 20-25 minute drive from home.OH works on the same business park as I will do :thumbup:

We both work in the next town (different jobs) and it takes us about 15 mins to drive, think its about 3-4 miles. We drive seperately though due to starting and finishing at completely different times :)

2mins by car for me - 5mins by car for DH.

it takes me and OH 3 mins in the car or 15 mins for OH to walk it x

Takes me about 3 mins. OH used to work 90 miles away and would sometimes be stuck on the m25 for 3 or 4 hours. Now he got a closer job and works about 1hr away in good traffic.

OH does 20 miles a day and I used to do 50 miles a day before I lost my job.

It takes my OH about 15 minutes depending on traffic.

My work's 15 mins in one direction, hubby's work's 20-30 mins in another, depending on traffic. We both go by car.

Before I passed my driving test, I was getting the bus and it was 2 buses, took me an hour!!

Both DH and I travel 50 miles each way to work.

Some of u are travelling a fair distance. We are moving house but are currently 4km (2.5 miles) from my DH's work but will be moving 15 miles away to be closer to family, and to afford a bigger place, a house with a yard for Ellie etc (we are currently in a 2 bdr flat with no yard) So was curious as to whether 15 miles (by bus) is doable dont want to put too much extra stress onto my hubbie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->