How far gone am I!?

MissEmma1984

Reaction score
Hi I know this is a very non specific question, but I was wondering if anyone could help.
I started to miss carry on the 28th of June and found out last week I am pregnant again, but without any periods or anything in between.
I have a scan in a week and a half, I think to check everything's ok and date my pregnancy.
I was wondering if this has happened with anyone else and how far they were, and finally if the pregnancy turned out well for them, I'm so scared of misscarrying again thanks x

I'm so sorry for you loss, honey x

I'm afraid I don't have any answers for you, just wanted to wish you all the best xx

Hi, ypur story is like mine. I mc on 27th june (when the fetus passed) and havent had a perios inbetween and preg again about 6 weeks now, scan on 27th aug!

That's exactly the same day I have my scan too!!!
Crazy!
I hope everything's ok for you Hun!
I feel a little more relaxed about this one, all of the pregnancy tests have been a lot darker lines than I had last time when it ended in miscarraige!
Still can't shake those hidden fears from my head tho.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I have my fingers firmly crossed! X

They'll go by your scan dates. So you need to wait for that. As for the m/c once you pass the week when you m/c it does get easier. I m/c at 8 weeks last time and heard the heart beat at 9 weeks so all is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->