How fast/long do you have to walk to induce labor?

I heard stomping around can work...anytime im walking around my house or down steps i take very large heavy steps...hopefully it works it does give me contractions but they go away as soon as i stop stomping around....but theres alot of things that give me contractions i get them so easily its insane that im still pregnant!

Haha well I can update! I ended up walking progressively longer over the course of a few days. So I did 1.5 miles one day, then 3 miles the next day, then 4.5 miles, then my water broke the day after that and my baby was born at 39+4.

I about half an hour into my walk and I am in pain and I can go to far as I need to pee all the time.
I don't that even after a short walk I spend the rest of the day in pain down there and find it hard to move but I put it down to lack of movement due to been on bed rest most of my pregnancy

Well a local girl went missing this past week and Sunday our town went on a search for her through the woods. So I hauled my 38 week pregnant butt out there and hiked around through heavily wooded, hilly woods for an hour. The only thing I achieved from the walk was getting a nasty tick in my hair! I'm hoping I can go for another long walk tomorrow and get something moving!

I tried it with DD after my waters broke and nothing happened. Started with briskly walking home from the hospital about 3 miles followed by another 3/4 miles in the evening with DH and had absolutely no joy.

My contractions started when i lost my mucous plug on may 5th at 39+5 it woke me up i went to hospital they sent me back but i. Was 1cm dilated my mom said walk all day and by tomorrow you should be in labor ( IT did work ) but i think it helps more when your dilated i went back in may 6th and had my daughter.. you will know with the contractions and water breaking has the same heat as your body it just feels weird lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->