How get ticker to show up!!

CormacksGirl

Mum to Adam & #2 on the w
Reaction score
I know how to get a ticker made, but I can't get it to appear as a siggie, can someone explain to me in simple terms how to it? I'm a bit dim when it comes to these things!!!:wacko: TA

Make the ticker, then copy the BBCode (not html) and paste it into your edit signature box.

What happens when you try to put it in your sig? :)

Make the ticker, then copy the BBCode (not html) and paste it into your edit signature box.

What happens when you try to put it in your sig? :)

Me muppet was using the html code:dohh: worked no probs using the bb code, Cheers:thumbup:

whats a bb code?

The bb code allows you to display the ticker. Once you've made the ticker you get a list of codes, just look for "bb code" and click on it, the code will come up in the box click on it, it'll turn blue right mouse click and select copy, then go up to user cp at the top left of the page and select edit signature, then right mouse click and select paste. Voila job done!!! Good luck!!

Help!! I'm on DaisyPath and i'm trying to put a ticker on my Sig. I have no idea what a BB code is or where to find it

Once you've made your ticker then you should have 4/5 boxes with different codes Just look for "bb code" (written like that) click on it, then you'll get a long code, high light it right click your mouse, select copy then go to user cp and choose edit signature then right click and select paste. Hope this helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->