How good are cheapies for showing progression and general verbal mishmash

aymz1983

Reaction score
I've literally only taken 2 - one yesterday afternoon (after a 3hr hold) and then one this morning to see how dark it is with fmu but it looks lighter today?! I was expecting it to be darker. So now I'm worrying more. Have attached pic - one of the left is yesterday one on the right is today, both taken at 5mm.

I feel so worried at the moment, which I know most (if not all) of us do this early on. I'm worried that drinking lots of coffee recently will have harmed, I'm worried that the two glasses of champagne I had Monday (before I found out) will have harmed. I'm worried that my age is against me (38 in September) or my weight (significantly over). From everything I read on Google (I know, I know) I'm like, higher risk of mc and with all the backache and cramps I have going on at the moment it's all I can think about.

I know that what will be will be, and I can't change anything now, but I'm finding it hard to enjoy the feeling of 'omg, we're having a baby!'. I am not telling OH yet, that will be next week and I'm definitely not telling anyone else. So I feel stuck in my own head. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get unstuck?! Lol. I really want to enjoy being excited but I'm finding it very hard at the mo.

If you made it this far, thanks and well done :D

Collage 2021-04-08 07_54_18.jpg

Early on ure urine concentration can change so much.
Even just a few drinks before bed will dilute ure pee.

I hope ure tests got darker. Unfortunately it's natural to worry especially early on.

I was googling like mad too and scared myself half to death. At 41 my chances of mc was high.

But Google really can be the devil sometimes.

According to Google I shouldn’t even be pregnant at all because the chances at my age are next to nothing.

I'm not gonna lie hon the worrying doesn't stop. I'm 16+2 wks and still worry.

Congratulations on ure pregnancy and here's wishing u a very healthy 9 months.

Congratulations! Progression can vary so much early on but your lines look great :)

Thanks both :) I took another one today and the line was as dark as the control line so that has eased my worries a little. Tiredness and sore bbs are more apparent too so fingers crossed going the right way :)

My afternoon pee always gives better lines than fmu

Afternoon always gave better lines for me too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->