How hard is it to lower portion control??

lucylu79

Reaction score
Hi All :flower:

I'm currently attending Slimming World and its slowly working, i've done it before and have to say I usually get faster results than this.

One thing that always bothers me on this eating plan is the idea of eating "as much as you want" of certain 'free' foods but in the long term i'd really like to tackle my portion control.

Has anyone succesfully done it??
Is this as hard as it sounds?
How long does it take to get used to smaller amounts??

I'd love to hear any success or any attempts at this.

x

I think if you use smaller bowls/plates that helps.... Did you know it has been proven that we tend to eat what is on our plates even when we are full? i know thats true for me so i just have to put less on my plate then i get full and i dont even want more...

I havent been following this for a while but when i did it worked

I had heard that somewhere, think it was Paul McKenna or something!!

Now i'm freaked out, he's only on the bloody tv talking about portion control!!!!

Yea idr where i heard it, maybe it was him.

I do weightwatchers so for first few weeks I measured everything that went on my plate, my stomach soon adjusted.

I do rosemary Conley which is all about portion control. Lost 13 lbs now in 4 weeks. 1st few days I was hungry but u get used to it.

I've done SW and don't like the eat as much as u like concept. That's how I got here!! Rc allows me to eat a wider range of foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->