How have things changed since last Christmas?

December - OH lost his job.
January - Moved house, back to my hometown.
February - DD1 started reception.
May - OH was spared a prison sentence (8 months suspended for 12) & got a new job within my family's business.
September - DD1 goes into year 1 tomorrow.

No major changes really, still have the 3 kids I did last year (and that's all there will ever be, 100% done with all that malarkey :haha:) and still a SAHM for now. OH started a new job in January which is better than his old one but has quite a long commute on the bus (city centre so parking is super expensive alongside running a second car) He has a bus pass paid for til March but think he might reassess things then. DD1 is in year 1 now and loves school thankfully, DD2 will shortly turn 3 and starts nursery in January (though I think she'd happily start tomorrow if she could!) and DS is 18 months and very much a toddler :winkwink: We took the kids to Disneyland Paris in June which was awesome, i've been before but seeing it all through my kids' eyes was just something else :cloud9: Hoping to take them to Disneyworld in 2020/21, lots of saving but will be worth it i'm sure :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->