How heavy is your baby boy?

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
My LO seems to be growing like crazy! He's 18 lbs, and he's only going on 5 months old. He also has rolls over everything, even his toes! How heavy are your babies?

4 months old and weighs 13lb2oz :)

LMAO just re read title. She's a girl BTW :lol: :lol:

6mo: 21lbs someodd ounces (dont remember exact, sorry)
8mo: 23lbs 5oz

and we get to find out again the 15th!! :happydance:

15lbs 2oz and 6 months old

xxx

:rofl: Jacob is 10 weeks on sat (just over 2 months ) and a week ago weighed 13lb 14oz so im guessing mid 14lb's now :rofl: But he is really long for his age too. But non the less a BIG boy!! XxX

well Hannah's not a boy of course but she weighs 14 pounds 4 ounces at 4.5 months old

Ally is exactly the same age as Joseph and 2 weeks ago he weighed 17lbs 6oz. I'm getting him weighed tomorrow but if he gains like he usually does he'll be 18lbs 6/8oz. We'll see! Alasdair is a lovely tubby boy but is also quite long so he just looks older than he is - not overly fat. But most babies have a lot of fat on them, even if the scales say they're underweight!

my little man weighs about 24lbs but not had him weighed for over a month going on monday and he was 23lbs 8oz 1 month ago so maybe more than 24lbs

wow you all have such big babies!!! Thats so awesome to hear. I thought Angelynn was big but she's going on 10 months adjusted and is only just over 18lbs...

salim was 13lb 2oz nearly 2 weeks ago (3 and a half months old). So probably 14lbs now. He has rolls everywhere but hes also quite a short baby. I dont mind how heavy he is but considering he was only 6lb 15 when he was born hes doing great :happydance:

Jayce is 17lbs 4oz and will be 5months old tomorrow.

Wow all these big baby boys, my little man is 13 months, he was weighed about 2 weeks ago and he was 24lbs, Now he seems so small.

I got the boy weighed today and he is 18lbs 1oz. I was ever so slightly disappointed as I thought he'd be heavier lol. Glad he's broken 18 though :D

Almost 16 lbs. and he's 3 1/2 months.

Elliot weighed in at 12lb 15 1/2 ounces on wednesday, which is good seeing as he was 6lb 8oz when born, hes long in the body too. He is almost three months old now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->