How high is the baby?

beagleowner

Reaction score
I am 24 weeks and today my daughter has been kicking me right up by my ribs! Isn't that awfully high for 24 weeks?

I'm almost 15 and the mw said two under....no idea!!

From what I can remember, baby is around or just above our belly button so maybe what you feel is a ripple effect. It may be baby and I may be completely wrong xx

I'm at 21 at when the doctor feels for my uterus he's found it right by my belly button..

I think that is about right. I was told that your uterus is as high as your belly button at 20 weeks, then after that it goes up a finger width every week. So she can be about four fingers above your belly button. I am 23 weeks and I feel random kicks above my belly button and off to the side. But I am not sure how far to the sides the baby can get to, lol.

I have a major rib kicker inside me already! Midwife checked this morning and said its definitely a foot in my rib and all was normal! x

If the baby is four finger-widths above my belly button by now, I guess it probably is her I felt. WEIRD! She usually kicks so much lower! Thanks all!

I'm surprised I've been getting kicks so high as well!! Lil babies growing so fast :)

At 20 weeks your uterus is about even with your bellybutton. It grows about a centimeter every week after that.

At 20 weeks your uterus is about even with your bellybutton. It grows about a centimeter every week after that.

Thanks. I'm 24 weeks so the kicks would be approximately where the uterus is, according to your guidance and the ones posted above. Looks like she's just kicking high today!

It really actually depends on how big your torso is as well, I have a short torso and my uterus was at my belly button last week . If you feel it at your ribs it might be baby

It really actually depends on how big your torso is as well, I have a short torso and my uterus was at my belly button last week . If you feel it at your ribs it might be baby

I have a pretty average height and torso length...at 24 weeks, from the advice above, the uterus should be four finger-widths above the belly button, and I held up four fingers and the height was right where I felt the kicking (because it was over to the side, where my ribs are obviously lower). It was pretty obvious kicking, but I just didn't understand it til now...I thought she was lower!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->