How I got my BFP

I read that when a woman orgasms that there is stuff in the vaginal secreations that kills more sperm. Vaginal secretions is not the same as CM. I wouldnt buy too much into a lot of things they say affect ttc because as you can see the things they say do not always make a difference. If its your time I think its your time.

Odd. :shrug:

Being that sex was really ONLY meant for reproductive purposes and that orgasms in women is a natural thing... it's meant to help with the reproduction... That Eggwhite stuff you get when you ovulate is the same substances your body secrets when having an orgasm... sooo... IDK where this info came from... but I will research it.

And for everyone.

I have Gotten pregnant two times with only trying for one month.

Each time, after sex, I too would make myself orgasm to give it that little extra to help get it to the egg. And each time I have gotten BFP's two weeks later.

Good luck to everyone!! :D

Oh wow maybe should orgasm AFTER he is finished to help the spermies! I guess during wouldnt matter if he isnt complete yet. Hm ill definitely try that!

Thanks sweety and good luck to you. I was watching some science show and they said if you orgasm during sex the contractions pull the sperm to the correct side it needs to go and they cant figure out why or how. But its like a magnet. But Its impossible for me to have an orgasm besides doing it myself so I had to come up with other options.

:)

I always finish, well around ovulation time, as DH is finishing (I have GREAT control) because I heard that really sucks those little guys in there. I had no idea they went to the correct side you are ovulating from. This made me a very happy woman. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->