How I got my BFP

notmommyyet

Reaction score
So I have posted this here and there when people have asked if I did anything differently. I also posted a while back in TWW forum. But I figured I should post here as well.

I did something the month I got my bfp. first Ill tell u why. First woman produce more CM during thier fertile period to help the sperm get up the cervix. second they say the more excited a man is the better. He draws up more sperm that way. They say having an orgasm increases your chances as well cause it pulls the sperm up and produces more CM.

Now I dont know about you but I cant have an orgasm during sex. So I grabbed a vibrator and invited OH to come help. First the time we spent doing that I knew was driving him over the edge so therefor creating more sperm. And when I came I produced extra CM to help those spermies. And voila! Im pregnant! Good Luck hope it helps!

P.s. I didnt tell him the reason. Would kinda ruin the fun. lol

GL ladies! I hope this info helps somebody out there. XOXOX

:dust:

Thanks for the post, I always orgasm during sex. So hopefully that has helped us this month. I am hoping for a bfp soon. Fx for me. And congrats with your pregnancy! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months :)

Thanks sweety and good luck to you. I was watching some science show and they said if you orgasm during sex the contractions pull the sperm to the correct side it needs to go and they cant figure out why or how. But its like a magnet. But Its impossible for me to have an orgasm besides doing it myself so I had to come up with other options.

Thanks sweety and good luck to you. I was watching some science show and they said if you orgasm during sex the contractions pull the sperm to the correct side it needs to go and they cant figure out why or how. But its like a magnet. But Its impossible for me to have an orgasm besides doing it myself so I had to come up with other options.

Ive heard alot of people cant during sex and have to manually do it. But wow thats really neat. I have heard of it making the spermies get up in there but not about determining which sides to go. Hmm. I have one tube and I ALWAYS orgasm during sex (if I dont I feel like whats the purpose, haha) but on the same note I havent fallen preg since my ectopic.. which gets me thinking IF that really is the case (sperm making its way to a certain side via orgasm). MAYBE, just maybe if I dont orgasm during sex one month the spermies will go to my good side/with tube and I will get a bfp! Assuming I dont get one this month, which I would REALLY love and want more than anything right now. Hope that made sense. But yeah thanks for that. I definitely didnt know that AT ALL :)

Editt - because maybe since I do always orgasm its pulling it to my bad side :( Hmm..

No its supposed to pull to the correct side. Also I only have one tube. But you know what I say try it. Try not having an orgasm or have one b4 hand so that way sex wont be uncomfortable because your trying not to. Know what else i did since you only have 1 tube? The first day or 2 I try to sleep on the good side hoping gravity will help it get to the egg and then for the next few days after that I try sleeping on the other side hoping it will bring the egg back down to my uterus. Maybe Im crazy but it made sense to me. lol

No its supposed to pull to the correct side. Also I only have one tube. But you know what I say try it. Try not having an orgasm or have one b4 hand so that way sex wont be uncomfortable because your trying not to. Know what else i did since you only have 1 tube? The first day or 2 I try to sleep on the good side hoping gravity will help it get to the egg and then for the next few days after that I try sleeping on the other side hoping it will bring the egg back down to my uterus. Maybe Im crazy but it made sense to me. lol

Honestly not crazy at all. Call ME crazy but that is EXACTLY what I thought/do. So when I O I sleep on the side with tube, hoping the egg will come floating down. I never thought about switching it up though.. Hmm. Sounds like a good idea.

And yeah Ill definitely try these techniques if I dont get the bfp this month.

What were your symptoms did you keep track? Oh and when did you get your bfp? This month? How many dpo? Haha sorry for 21 questions!

Everytime I hear of a girl with one tube get a bfp, Im soooo hopeful it will happen to me!

I also only have one open tube. I had an HSG test and neither were open before that. My only biological child is now 10 years old. So not that I know my left tube is open I also have been falling asleep on my left side during my fertile time in hopes of sending the spermies that way. so far no luck. I also have an orgasm nearly everytime we BD. I know the DH would love the vibrater show so I might give that a try this weekend since I should be Oing then.

I also only have one open tube. I had an HSG test and neither were open before that. My only biological child is now 10 years old. So not that I know my left tube is open I also have been falling asleep on my left side during my fertile time in hopes of sending the spermies that way. so far no luck. I also have an orgasm nearly everytime we BD. I know the DH would love the vibrater show so I might give that a try this weekend since I should be Oing then.

My OH isnt into to toys, I wish he were.. because I am! lol

well maybe when you have your orgasm its not helping cause its not timed right. IDK. Maybe its too late or too early?

First let me say Congratulations!..:happydance: ..and thank you so much for posting this. Just found out this month that my right tube has scar tissue from previous surgery. Maybe this will help me.

Have done this drunk but didn't get to finish cause he didn't wait too long before attacking me :haha:

I want to do this sober so so bad!!! Kind of hard to do with my 15 year old niece in the house. I will try to do so this weekend since its near o time. Here's hoping whoever tries it gets the same luck.

Yay Im really hoping it works for you guys! And i should actually clarify I only have one ovary Im not sure if the tube is still there or not. But I have heard of women getting pregnant when they had no tube just the ovary that it found its way down so even then its not impossible. I had my ovary removed bc of a stupid OBGYN. they found a cyst when I was in highschool (im 27 now) and she told me it would burst on its own. she told me the worst thing was I could lose my ovary so i asked her to remove it before it got to that and she told me no that it would burst. My mom yelled at me saying I just wanted attention and unneccasry surgery. well it grew to be 10x9x10 or as she said the size of a softball. so we had to remove them together. So you women need to remember just cause you only have 1 tube that ovary still works. Unless they removed that too??

Try my advice. If it doesnt work then go back to your old ways but if that hasnt worked so far why not give another way a go. And even if you do Orgasm on your own, I suggest trying to orgasm b4 hand cause who knows maybe the CM has more time to work its way down to where its beneficial for when he finishes. Or dont. lol totally up to you!! I want all of you to come join me in first Tri!!

Have done this drunk but didn't get to finish cause he didn't wait too long before attacking me :haha:

I want to do this sober so so bad!!! Kind of hard to do with my 15 year old niece in the house. I will try to do so this weekend since its near o time. Here's hoping whoever tries it gets the same luck.

Well make him wait!!! and send your niece to the movies! twilight is coming out most girls are into that!! sit him at the kitchen table or something and tie him to the chair and sit on front of him and do it.

I read that when a woman orgasms that there is stuff in the vaginal secreations that kills more sperm. Vaginal secretions is not the same as CM. I wouldnt buy too much into a lot of things they say affect ttc because as you can see the things they say do not always make a difference. If its your time I think its your time.

I read that when a woman orgasms that there is stuff in the vaginal secreations that kills more sperm. Vaginal secretions is not the same as CM. I wouldnt buy too much into a lot of things they say affect ttc because as you can see the things they say do not always make a difference. If its your time I think its your time.

Never heard that be4

The other theory of how female orgasm may help with pregnancy achievement is called the "upsuck" theory. This hypothesis is that the contractions of the uterus help "suck up" the semen that gets deposited in the vagina, near the cervix. The orgasm then helps to move the sperm through the uterus and fallopian tubes.

One study actually measured the amount of semen "flowback" (how much semen leaked out after sex), and found that when female orgasm occurred a minute or less before male ejaculation, sperm retention was greater. They also found that this retention was higher when the woman had an orgasm up to 45 minutes after male ejaculation.

This study also found that a lack of orgasm or female orgasm that took place more than a minute before male ejaculation led to lower sperm retention.

This study did not, however, look at pregnancy rates. If pregnancy rates are higher with female orgasm, it's unclear by how much.

Well make him wait!!! and send your niece to the movies! twilight is coming out most girls are into that!! sit him at the kitchen table or something and tie him to the chair and sit on front of him and do it.

I love that. Thing is with my niece, she's pregnant, and a pain in the ass who thinks she can do whatever she wants including lying and running off from school so she is grounded till she's 18 :haha:

However, I do like your suggestion in tying him to the chair. :thumbup:

I haven't heard of this either. I have always heard that it aids in becoming pregnant. I mean why would we be able to orgasm if it wasn't for a purpose? When men orgasm we get sperm so us orgasming (is that a word? :haha:) is for accepting sperm and getting us P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T!!! :happydance:

My oh isnt into them either :-( he thinks he is failing somehow lol

Odd. :shrug:

Being that sex was really ONLY meant for reproductive purposes and that orgasms in women is a natural thing... it's meant to help with the reproduction... That Eggwhite stuff you get when you ovulate is the same substances your body secrets when having an orgasm... sooo... IDK where this info came from... but I will research it.

And for everyone.

I have Gotten pregnant two times with only trying for one month.

Each time, after sex, I too would make myself orgasm to give it that little extra to help get it to the egg. And each time I have gotten BFP's two weeks later.

Good luck to everyone!! :D

My oh isnt into them either :-( he thinks he is failing somehow lol

omg he says the same! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back