How Is Everyone Doing?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Wobbles, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Hi girls :D

Hows every holding up this month?

:dust: to those due to test & :dust: to those due to test or TTC in the new year! I hope it brings some happier times for many of us! :hugs:

2. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

BDes are few and far bewtween atm here! :lol: damn work, by the time we both finish were too knackered to do anything!
    Not sure if youve seen my chart but i keep forgetting temps too, really tring hard to remember in the monrings though not easy when youre zombified.

I think were jsut taking the days as they come rather than actively trying, since the closest date to any kind of appointment isnt untill Apr i dont feel like stressing myself or Oh out trying harder.

3. Steph

Steph Well-Known Member

Well....i've technically missed my period, had 4 days of brown spotting which just stopped but still testing negative...

i also have the worst hangover of my life and my OH is not speaking to me as he had to throw out 2 of our pillows and put his hand in my sick by accident....oops

4. Tootsie

Tootsie Well-Known Member

Still trying, still getting nowhere. OH is getting very frustrated so have told him we'll hold off for a bit. expecially as it christmas and he needs to be happy. Seriously worried about infertility now in me or him. Dont know how to approach the subject so am gonna leave it till after christmas and new year never know with the alcohol intake i'll be doing over the holidays i may not have to :lol:

Oh and i just had AF so its all go till around 6th Jan :p

5. Wobbles

The average couple take a year (some say more) to conceive Tootsie I say you should find out when YOU are O'ing personally because the fact your fertile only a couple of days of the month maybe why an not all women have the standard if your 28 days you O on 14th day :wink:

Get a thermometer woman - Step 1 first :D

6. TryingAgain

TryingAgain Well-Known Member

I've only got a few days until Af is due, not holding out much hope for a BFP this month, but i suppose you never know. :?

7. loulou1980

loulou1980 Well-Known Member

hmpff,might of had some sort of chance if the kids settle down,theyve been buggers the past week,and then when we do,do something i start bleeding the day after,hopefully receive smear results next week as theyve put a big urgent on them,so we'll see

8. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Im holding off until the New Year to ttc. So I wont be testing this month as I aint had sex! lol

Good luck ladies xxxx

9. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

NEW YEAR IF IT HAPPEN IT HAPPENS

10. Steph

Steph Well-Known Member

Welcome to CD41!!Still nothing!

11. Hels

Hels Well-Known Member

Got my AF this morning........3 weeks late :? :(
    At least now i can work out my cycle etc. DH is never home (he works away :( ))) I think it will take us quite some time, this time.

12. Wobbles

Good luck Hels :hugs: