How is everyone feeling in first tri? :-)

taylorttc

Reaction score
I'd love to get chatting to you ladies and hear about how your first tri is going !
I'm roughly 7 weeks , have a scan on 18th January to confirm dates etc.

This pregnanc I feel extremely different to my first pregnancy..
With my daughter I wouldn't have enough known I was pregnant my symptoms were so mild.

This pregnancy I am extremely nauseous, extremely tired and I already cannot button up my jeans! Had to swap to leggings.
So early so many symptoms just totally different.

Hope everyone is doing well Xp

Hi,

That's how I've been, and today I found out it's twins! Not to scare you haha.

I'm 8 weeks 4.

Congratulations

Bx

This is my second pregnancy as well and I'm having trouble wearing my regular pants as well. Symptoms aren't too much different from the first, but definitely more nausea than the first go-round. With him, it was generally in the mornings and would be fine if I had some food. This time it hits all hours and is much harder to get to go away.

Hi,

That's how I've been, and today I found out it's twins! Not to scare you haha.

I'm 8 weeks 4.

Congratulations

Bx

Oh my god wow congratulations!!!! Amazing!
Twice the joy :cloud9:

I would absolutely love twins, although I know how hard it would be with twins and a toddler haha :haha:

This pregnancy is so so so different to my first, massively, if it was twins I would be overjoyed X

This is my second pregnancy as well and I'm having trouble wearing my regular pants as well. Symptoms aren't too much different from the first, but definitely more nausea than the first go-round. With him, it was generally in the mornings and would be fine if I had some food. This time it hits all hours and is much harder to get to go away.

It's so crazy isn't it. The different betwee pregnancies.
However I am happy about the symptoms because I feel pregnant where as first time around I found it hard to believe because I was practically symptom free!

Could be different gender maybe :kiss: x

I'm second with #2. I actually enjoying having plumper boobs. They aren't as deflated as before I was getting pretty down about them. Haha. Bigger Boob, pregnancy brain, can smell everything when not full of flu, and needing to wee ALL the time (annoying). Fortunately I don't feel as revolting as I did with DS. But there's still time! Got retroverted uterus so I'm not showing any more than usual. So much for losing my xmas weight !!

I'm the opposite. All my other pregnancies I was miserable like racked up ten sick days before week 6 miserable. This time other than the mild headache, gas, and bloat I wouldn't even think I was.

I also have a scan around that time! It's part of the screening stuff which is nice cuz otherwise I wouldn't see my baby until 16w

I'm in my first days of feeling crummy.

All I've had up until now was extreme hunger, some heartburn on and off, hot flashes, and some exhaustion.

Nausea started yesterday, but I was 99.9% certain it was from my prenatal. I decided to take it before bed tonight, but it turns out I'm just as nauseous today (haven't taken it yet), so I'm guessing it's not (or not just) from the prenatal!

With DS I had very mild nausea on and off, but it didn't start until almost 8 weeks. With DD it didn't start until 6+3, so this is the earliest it's started for me, so I was a little surprised it's started already, if at all!

There's not a lot I've been able to eat that wasn't cereal, toast, or chicken. The thought of pretty much anything else turns my stomach.

This is my first and so far, things have been pretty mild. No vomiting, tiny bit of nausea, and a handful of cramps and mild headaches. Things were even so normal, that I worried I was having an MC. But I bought a doppler, so I know there's still a nice healthy heartbeat. :)

I'm tending to get nausea anytime from the afternoon onwards, but usually worse in the evenings. No vomiting but I never have during pregnancys. Sometimes I retch when brushing my teeth. No food aversions. I'm finding that I'm feeling the cold much more than normal, im usually freezing most of the time. Boobs are a bit fuller and sometimes they ache a bit.

Felling nauseous and tired. But as I am nearing the end of the first trimester, it's getting a bit easier. I only feel symptoms for about an hour or two a day, and no more throwing up. Still sneaking in a few short naps during the day when I can!

So different here too! First time around I had my head down the toilet for 14 weeks and absolutely knackered. This time around I have some mild nausea if I'm hungry but other than that nothing! Apart from my bump which at 8 weeks looks about 6 months gone by dinnertime :haha:

I'm 11 weeks today!!!!!! So thrilled to be almost out of the first trimester! Man, it flew by with the holidays and birthdays in my life. All of my pregnancies have been different from one another. So don't worry! :)

With my daughter I had sickness every morning after my prenatal with food aversions throughout the day & so tired from 8-12wks.

This pregnancy I'm feeling symptons earlier. I actually knew I was pregnant before I tested. From 8dpo there were feelings going on inside my stomach that I've never ever felt before like cramping/dull feeling. I feel sick after my prenatal for about an hour then I just feel tiredness throughout the day until the evening hits I'm freezing cold with being really tired & feeling sick/gassy.

We will see how the next 6wks of the first tri pan out

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been suffering with a stomach bug now for a good 24 hours maybe longer.
Serious sickness and diarrhoea trying to look after myself to make sure I'm looking after baby :hugs:

It's lovely to hear how everyone else is doing in their pregnancies, and it's nice for us women to know that when we are sat with our head over the toilet and spending our days nauseous we can be certain we aren't alone :haha:

The little bean in my belly is so worth everything I go through during pregnancy.
Need to ride this bug out and be back on my feet. It's so hard looking after a hyper toddler when alls your body can think about is sleep lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->