How is everyone today?

lillysmum

Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my friend to get back from the docs - she thinks she might be preggers :) and am watching daytime tele and playing with my little girl.

Got woke up this morning at 6 am with jelly bean kicking like mad!!

How is everyone else today?

Hi !
I have been awake since 4am(kept needing to pee !) and DS #2 jumped into bed with us :)
Feeling ok this morning,craving lots of milk and the boys are making Halloween stuff on the table :)

Alive and kicking (no pun intended)
Just gonna have an easy day, me thinks.

My son has just gone to his nans house for few hours (shock!horror! lol) so i am getting washing done and tidying the house and hopfully i will get the chance to chill out for an hour fingers crossed! x

watching television, my friend just text me and shes just had her 20 week scan and shes also on team pink!!!! YAY! GO TEAM PINK!

and little Alys is having a kickboxing session in my belly lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im relaxing after finishing all my housework! And then i have to pick my 2yr old up at half 11 from pre school. Ive bin up since 5.30am though so im knackered already!

Well I'm a lazy so-and-so 'cause I only just got up. Couldn't sleep well at all last night - I'm not sure whether it was the excitement of my first scan today, or the fact that there were 2 of us sharing a single bed at Uni!

Gonna get myself ready, and then it's off for the 2 hour drive to the hospital... *yawn*!
Can't wait to get there, hehe.

Have a lovely day everyone!

not long up, had some breakie and wondering about going out...

still feel a little dizzy so not sure about going out on my own in case i pass out again!

good luck with your scan xxx

today i feel great i'm off for my 20 week scan this afternoon so i'm like a kid waiting for santa lol.

I have moved into third today! OMG Its all so serius over there so I am going to hide here for a while.

aww wow, lots of scans and stuff going on. hope you all post updates and pictures!!

dragonfly, hide here as long as you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->