How is everyone?

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I have not been around much this last fortnight, I have had a mixture of a lot going on in life and pain with my groin, so not relished the thought of sitting at my computer for endless hours.....

Anyway, I am feeling Alfie like there is no tomorrow :D I had 2 days where he was not very active at all and had me worried, but all is OK again!

I am waiting on a physio appointment for my pubic bone and groin, my GP reckons that will really help me and got straight on the case (it has taken all this time to get to see her, but was worth the wait, atleast things are going forward now).

So how are you all doing, what are your low points and high points.......spill the beans :wink:

Hope you are all well!! x

Hope they manage to help you with the pain, can't be fun :(

Got a cold and feel all snotty (tmi!) but apart from that feeling fine. Getting loads of movements, baby really makes themselves known now! Especially if I am lying in a position they don't like. I'm finding it hard lugging Ella around, but it might just be the cold that's knocked it out of me.

Awwwwwww hope you are feeling better soon hun.....bloody colds can get you down!

Excellent feeling baby isn't it, do you know what you are having hun?

Hope you are feeling better soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"